Search This Blog

Thursday, December 12, 2019

My mom told me she knows I'm a "good person" I gonna tell you all the truth Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." But there is "good" in I believe all people, just some never let their light shine..................

My mom told me she knows I'm a "good person" I gonna tell you all the truth Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." But there is "good" in I believe all people, just some never let their light shine..................(usually the people that never "let their light shine", they let "life circumstances" stop them whether past or present, and/or they just don't recover from what all "happened to them").
There is bad you can see in most anybody if you wanted to. 
But there is also good there. 
Sometimes you just gotta wait for it. 
Matthew 19

17 And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.
18 He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
19 Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
  Pretty detailed out there I'd say, clear, easy to understand those bible verses. 
  Honoring my parents:
 My mom basically worked and paid for the first two years of my college, my dad took much time out of his life to train me for the Jesse Owens Olympics.................I wouldn't of medaled pry without all that training.
They are so much beyond me as far as family loyalty goes I cannot reach their elite status of perfection and that is the truth. Because there was no way I wasn't going to care about my brothers paralized alone in a hospital in the middle of nowhere montana for several months now ex-wife. 
I had to betray my family and care
I am the dirt of my family
This is me honouring my parents some more cause the bible says I supposed to do that, they do for reals have some extreme loyalty to family, and I didn't know it was expected of me to flip off paralized ex wifes in hospitals but my dad basically told me on the phone that I'm horrible for not basically flipping my brothers ex-wife off. It's a different logic my family has. My headspace isn't where their headspace is..............I'm the type your hurting, I'm going to care don't matter who you is. 
  If at times I have indeed upset a lot of the earth............................jesus said, "............Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." That is what jesus said. 
   I think, and this is my take on things, people if they is all mad at me right....................if people's panties are actually all bunched up out there....................it's because they have set to high of a "standard" for me or for themselves, OR BOTH. 
now
now
we need the standard high
sin needs to be sin
  But jesus's words is true, there is none good, so there needs to be mercy as well.............. Matthew 19:17 "And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." 
   But I can't call my parents to see how they are doing, naw, I'll get in a fight with my dad, and I know it. Near broke my vocal cords yelling at my dad last time I was on the phone to him "What the hell is this that you all think I should've basically just flipped a paralized in the middle of nowhere montana hospital girl off - what is that?" ----------------- lost nearly my vocal cords my dad upset me so bad. 
   I'm the black sheep of my family and that's it. 
BUT WHAT SHEEP IS WHITE?????????



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment