Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Judas Iscariot I believe depicts why John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."............Judas felt suicide bad afterwards........sin in him right but also love I think.................

Judas Iscariot I believe depicts why John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."............Judas felt suicide bad afterwards........sin in him right but also love I think.................
  I think he is the prime example of why the bible says 1 Timothy 6:10 "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows." Many out there have killed for money, out of the love of money and/or betrayed friends or loved ones, or even strangers because they loved money!!!!!!!!!!!
  Pastor at the mega church me and my husband have been attending, mentioned how God is indeed good. Some the very verses preached this last sunday at the mega church me and my husband often attend (our kids like mid-week youth group time at another church)..............
1 John 1:5-10 "This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

  I do not believe Jesus, who god calls himself in the book of revelations, was anything but loving Judas Iscariot, I think there is something to be learned from Judas that most of the body of christ has missed...................
Mark 14:20-22 "And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish. The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born. And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body."
  Many criminalize Judas Iscariot, judge him, label him a horrible desperate sinner. This guy is never spoken of as a human being that I've ever seen at churches (seems to me most my life he has been spoken of as some "lord killing thing"). Judas actually probably had some love for jesus but was BLINDED BY A LOVE FOR MONEY. That he later regreted. Jesus himself, knowing before judas did the deed, that judas was going to kill himself said in Mark 14:21 "....... but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born." Jesus I believe knew, of the pain judas was going to feel, the extreme remorse, for selling the lord for a few coins (I think jesus for sure knew Judas was absolutely going to kill himself). 
   I can't fathom the sort of love that would allow someone to betray you unto death..............to let you be you, to that extreme?????????????? But the bible does say there is no darkness in god. 
  And jesus clearly does "feel for" judas, he is eating with judas in Mark 14:20-22.....................being plenty nice to judas. Feeling in advance for the pain Judas is going to feel. 
  What if we were really like jesus on this earth.................................really loving the prisoners, loving the killers...................not attributing them all as horrible aweful villians that only deserve hate and brutal execution?
  I telling you all what I done know ok...................my dad he worked at jails for years, and there were plenty of nice people there. There was some not nice people there to, but a lot of nice people. I love this footage............................................
We all have sin in us
if we say we don't..............  
1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
I hope for a peaceful christmas for everyone!
(ya this is my effort to make a christmas post - I like it 👍)
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment