Search This Blog

Friday, December 6, 2019

World I finally understand why impersonating Marilyn Monroe is such a bad thing and why you all didn't want that for me........cause as Courtney Stodden sings, if you spend your life being someone else then you have to one day pick yourself off the ground etc...................

World I finally understand why impersonating Marilyn Monroe is such a bad thing and why you all didn't want that for me........cause as Courtney Stodden sings, if you spend your life being someone else then you have to one day pick yourself off the ground etc.

   Well thanks to Courtney Stoddens new song, which yes she is wearing a bra in this video this is the only version of this song I could find on the internet so.....................................I get it...........................
  I do get the whole "be you" """""""""""""""thing"""""""""""""""""""
  Courtney like me as impersonated marilyn and I know what it is like to be a marilyn fan and want to impersonate her. (I've followed Courtney Stodden on instagram for sometime now)

 I been dying my roots, my natural hair is the end of my hair in above photo, and I going to pry soon stop with the hair dye altogether - it's to much work. (let the few grey hairs on my head show - they all at the front of my head fyi) My hair is naturally curly to (0% perm in the above photo, fact I haven't had a perm in my hair for maybe clean 10 years ago, like a long time ago..........so for 100% all the curl in photo above is natural), I going to still be looking like marilyn, cause I still like to do my makeup like her (photo above is me without makeup on and without makeup maybe not so much in the photo above, but trust me, without makeup on most the time I creep myself out I look so much like marilyn). But with my natural strawberry blonde hair..............I will be myself basically. 
  Like hard at work being myself! Basically that's what I doing. 
  But there is times to copycat someone, copycat jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Copycat Paul.................
Galatians 2:15-21 "We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified. But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.  I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain."
  There's only 1 Marilyn Monroe, she is dead, she is not alive anymore. So that "spot" right on earth has been taken...............................
so it is best we be ourselves
cause none of us is going to take marilyn monroe's "spot" cause she has it, it is hers forever
there is only 1 marilyn monroe aka norma jean baker and that spot is taken
  PUT ON JESUS THOUGH!
Romans 13:14 "But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof."
and curly hair has changed the way I wear my hair entirelly so, I've started basically wearing cheerleader bows in my hair. I guess in my mind, big spiral curly hair needs big bows...............I think they look nice, got one in my hair in the above photo's (I merely take two strips of hair on each side of like my forehead, that'd otherwise be in my face, twist them secure them on the back of my head and then add a cheer bow : ) 
"Keep thinkin I'm amazing" 👄


0 comments:

Post a Comment