Search This Blog

Sunday, December 15, 2019

It's ok to be offended, and live who you are...............such great advice I heard today from Mark Bajerski......................

It's ok to be offended, and live who you are...............such great advice I heard today from Mark Bajerski......................

   I maybe tanking myself, trying to be extra "true" to who I am.
   I am a natural witch, that info could tank me. Thing is, I could not wear the stone jewelry that protects me...........and be like pretending right that I am not a "natural witch" even though I'd still be a natural witch, just to make other christians happy.
  But that'd be bad for me, emf's are real, I'm protecting myself...........................you all might gonna die via 5g????????????????? Link to what the FCC is saying.................................The FCC people......................if you ain't "natural witches" you'll be able to protect yourself some if you wear tourmaline, or shungite...............I recommend tiny bit of quartz with that to to amplify things...............
https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/1053072081009/5G%20Radiation%20Dangers%20-%2011%20Reasons%20To%20Be%20Concerned%20_%20ElectricSense.pdf
   I gonna be like more protected then most allllllllllll  you all, cause I'm a natural witch. And you can't even make happen for  yourselves what I can most you all.

Don't hate the player that wants to keep her eyeballs!
👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
  It is horrible apparently to offend any of us that are Jesus Christ's but offences they must come Matthew 18:6-7 "But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea. Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!"
   But anyways, I agree with Mark that people are super easy offended these days, I really like his video above I think what he all said in that video is "well said". I agree with Mark as well that feeling is good, to feel is good. Jesus he overturned the money changers table, god wants us TO FEEL............don't all pc out just to make people happy.....................
  John 2:14-16 "And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise."
  We are living in a society that increasingly is about only saying x x x words in schools so that they "don't offend" Jesus Christ the Lord - OFFENDED!
  That's all I want to say for today. 
Have a great day. 
Peace to all. 
Be you!
Be-you-tiful!
(unless you is harming yourself or others or thinking about harming yourself or others, then go to rehab or counseling)
LOVE
Jesus he died for us............I think he went through heaps of pain because he loves us..........................growht spiritual growth happens I think from "feeling" from even allowing yourself to love the unloveables............it's good to feel I believe........................

0 comments:

Post a Comment