Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Pray for Morgue, I think he must be like paul, not able to see...........blinded to what god wants for him in his life................I like morgue though am against the MENcentric menuptian men only leading constrictive constructs of organized christianity.......................


(This "New World Order" is going to happen, in many ways it's already here, but it isn't going to work in the long run..................things go bad for people in the bible when they go against god I've noticed..............real bad ---------- YIKES)
Now surprise I like some of the "system" proper, heck I like the idea of the entire new world order
I like this idea of "everyone's the same"
I like the pyramid ▲△📐
I like the pyramid and I think it needs to stay (well it will stay so thank god for that)
Pray for Morgue, I think he must be like paul, not able to see...........blinded to what god wants for him in his life................I like morgue though am against the MENcentric menuptian men only leading constrictive constructs of organized christianity.
   This system that has nothing but held me back and other ladies out there with talent. 
  What is this in a religion where it is told to the women.................to basically shut up??????????????
1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law."
1 Corinthians 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."
  Now we got on this earth right now, women speaking on christian tv, you realize it's past not preaching...........women according to 1 Corinthians 14:34 and 14:35 Aren't even supposed to speak at church at all like ever, at least not in front of churches like never, 
not a sermon
not a pep talk
not a bible study like beth moore
nothing
never
ever
ever
  Most of the body of christ has not "kept to" 1 Corinthians 14:34-35..........................having a need for ladies to talk or so they feel most the body of christ for when women get together and have "ladies bible time" together. And I agree ladies that would make sense..............beth moore makes sense. 
  But according to the bible allllllllllllllllllllllllllll them lady pastors, preachers, bible study leaders..........................women getting together having chat circles on daystar tv ANY WOMEN PREACHING TALKING AT ALL IN FRONT OF A "CONGREGATION" whether tv congregation or real life congregation.............................THEY SUPPOSED TO SHUT UP AND LET THE MEN TALK ONLY AT CHURCH. (back to beth moore I make a beth moore exception...............if IF she and ladies like her are only ONLY speaking to women, then I think that exception is real)
  If we see women on christian tv, you realize, they should never speak...................they should literally according to 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 just sit there quiet, maybe nod their heads in support of whatever their husbands are saying. 
   We ain't counting blogs in 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 I ain't in front of a church and I ain't trying to preach either. 
   A great falling away would happen in the body of christ if what I detailed happen..........................
if 
If these verses were actually heeded in the body of christ...........such a massive "falling away" this would spark....................
1 Corinthians 14:34 "Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law."
1 Corinthians 14:35 "And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church."
But how long can you ignore some of the word of god the rest of the body of christ and expect god to bless you?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Revelation 22 

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
"Sheri your supposed to be a feminist all standing up for the ladies"
---------------------- I am a feminists a massive feminists at that - I didn't write the bible people
    I'm like saying if you right ignore, TAKE AWAY  cause that is what ignoring is that is a "taking away" of 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 then god according to Revelation 22:19 "And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."
  I mean god's grace is over us, and probably there's bible verses we all going to like just not have in our brains, cause it's like a big bible if you know what I'm saying. 
  But this whole letting women speak in front of churches thing..............................that's ignoring the words of paul.......................that's a big time ignoring of the guy most you all hold up there on some massive pedastle as like the main slice ya of christianity.

ps I need prayer to, I think my parents is mad at me, I think the apostolic christian church of america is mad at me (they are like family to me) I think I piss my family off a lot
and they like pry didn't like my saying "do we believe in unicorns now" in a recent e-mail
and then I made mention of jesus wanting to come down at armageddon with unicorns IF WE BELIEVE IN UNICORNS NOW and large um various stampeed animals and stampeed lucifers people to death........................

Isaiah 34:6-8 

The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
   I've gotten mega good at painting jesus christ the lord as "the bad guy" or a almost "bad guy" 
jesus is indeed a "good guy" 
a good guy seeks to save the lost right, jesus did that he did is doing actively good guy stuff he is the lord..............
but there could be one guy "gooder" then the other
I like jesus living inside me
and I fully accept him as lord and christ cause HE IS!
I know the "script" I'm supposed to follow, jesus peace loving all the time, sitting with kids, ya he overthrew the money changers table in the bible but most the time he is hugging koala's. 
I KNOW THE SCRIPT I'VE BEEN TOLD TO BELIEVE SINCE A CHILD BUT ALSO I KNOW THE BIBLE AND IT SAYS........................

Isaiah 34:6-8 

The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.
For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
Only people I probably won't piss off with this blog post is like satan worshippers. Yep. 
yep. 
Hi satan worshippers. 
I loves you to. 
ok I add a song..............................you can let a guy lead when you got a "halo"......................................................



0 comments:

Post a Comment