Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

My testimony of being delivered out of "bondage to fear" Romans 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." .....................................

My testimony of being delivered out of "bondage to fear" Romans 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.".....................................


 Video that inspired this blog post................

Romans 8:15 "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father."
Hebrews 2:15 "And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage."
John 8:36 "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."
Matthew 6:25-34 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?"
  
"sheri you just can't be a christian goth, cowgirl, valley girl, cross and skullbones for the lordian" 😂
  I done owned 3 sheep, 1 ram only reason we got rid them cause they teared up our yard so bad. (I miss my pet ram bad, his name was eeyore - he was a crazy nut to). 3 turkeys I've owned over the years, to many chickens to count. Now I have quail love them 💋 I rode horses for years - one my best friends had horses in elementary school the one place my family lived at for 4 years straight. I bathed horses. I rode horses several times bareback, always to show various friends that I could cause they many of them didn't believe that. 
  And one year I near got pnemonia so determined to watch the Oakridge Boys (for the 2nd time that day, and me and my friend had already watched their full concert, they had 2 concerts at the fair one year) -------------------- that is some cowgirl dedication right there (but I did want to leave after being in the rain a long time, but my best friend at that time wanted to see the 2nd concert of theirs so bad). After like what 45 minutes of extreme pouring rain I was like ready to go, like I didn't want to go, but like I was like not feeling like that "pnemonia life". 
  I couldn't even count how many rodeo's I've been to, albeit various state fair rodeo's but still they count. 
  And this is off topic...but I've done decided the law is no longer in effect. Therefore 0% christians have to tithe, if you don't want to....................
but how you all don't want to be blessed though??????????? That's what puzzles me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cause god pry'll still bless people that tithe, that TRY HIM.
Malachi 3:10 "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." I like wasn't able to tithe last month, cause our refrigerator AND washermachine both broke down..................
But like why wouldn't any of us like not want god to rain down
Rain on down God ya please do
so many 
soooooooooooooooooooooo many
so much blessing "that there shall not be room enough to receive it"
MAKES GOOD SENSE TO ME TO WANT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEE HAW!!!!!!!!!! 🤠

0 comments:

Post a Comment