Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2020

My "works meet of repentance" for this week another 432 meals for starving Haitian people - my fave charity....................I like like waking up everyday knowing I'm helping feed starving haitian people everyday : ).....................................

My "works meet of repentance" for this week another 432 meals for starving Haitian people - my fave charity....................I like like waking up everyday knowing I'm helping feed starving haitian people everyday : )........................................................https://loveachild.com/feeding-programs/
(they changed their format so this the best cropped photo I could take, showing my e-mail address but I'm not concerned about that, I only done have gotten 1 e-mail from someone over the years and I have a "contact" button on my blog - people could've e-mailed me this whole time - they didn't..........but one, she wasn't nice to me at all someone from the apostolic christian church of america - one the main big families that like wanted like lot's of copious amounts of legalism in that church one of her family members wrote one of the "official documents")
   It is better I blog and not most of you all, cause maybe then YOU'D BE PERFECT MAYBE Job 9:22 "This is one thing, therefore I said it, He destroyeth the perfect and the wicked."
 Though we are supposed to all "go on unto perfection" Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God," Well I think loving people is key to that. 
  Psalm 37:37 "Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace." OR as the bible says Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." If you doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? I would think you would be! 
  I got's the recipe to perfection 😀 We are supposed to move on towards perfection!...............Luke 6:35 "But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil."
   I don't have many enemies on the earth that I know of, but even them do good to and love even them!
  moving on towards perfect ===== love people
love
love
love
love
love
god wants us to bear fruit!!!!!!!!! 
god wants us to love people!!!!!!!!!!!!
   Hebrews 12:23 "To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,"

0 comments:

Post a Comment