Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

I don't know how like non christian goths that don't love satan, even like praise the lord? Because Jesus did some BOSS stuffs, referencing things actually done in satanism in Ezekiel 39 (though these days most satan worshippers are just normal people, involved in helping their communities etc.) ............I repented but I would know............................

I don't know how like non christian goths that don't love satan, even like praise the lord? Because Jesus did some BOSS stuffs, referencing things actually done in satanism in Ezekiel 39 (though these days most satan worshippers are just normal people, involved in helping their communities etc.)

............I repented but I would know............................

 Today whilst reading the bible............................

Ezekiel 39

17 And, thou son of man, thus saith the Lord God; Speak unto every feathered fowl, and to every beast of the field, Assemble yourselves, and come; gather yourselves on every side to my sacrifice that I do sacrifice for you, even a great sacrifice upon the mountains of Israel, that ye may eat flesh, and drink blood.
18 Ye shall eat the flesh of the mighty, and drink the blood of the princes of the earth, of rams, of lambs, and of goats, of bullocks, all of them fatlings of Bashan.
19 And ye shall eat fat till ye be full, and drink blood till ye be drunken, of my sacrifice which I have sacrificed for you.
20 Thus ye shall be filled at my table with horses and chariots, with mighty men, and with all men of war, saith the Lord God.
21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.
22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.
  Back in the day, in the pentagram I used to drink cows blood a lot............................it's really messed with my head (cause soemtimes I crave cows blood, I really got to liking the flavour). Anyways it was part of a "ritual" actually drinking blood was.................jesus is really referencing something practiced by at least some satan worshippers in verses 17-19 above. 
(I love, love, love, love, love way love, Schitt's Creek)
That's exciting stuffs for me............but what does that do for all the "normies" of the body of christ that there bit of the bible. 
  You sure you ain't all really christian goths, cause it'd make more sense that you'd love and enjoy Ezekiel 39:17-22 if you were like christian goths, ex witches and/or satan worshippers. 
   Earth you really puzzle me, except the goth's and satan worshippers and the christian goths, and few more people..................but most you puzzle the heck out of me. 2 Corinthians 4:8 "We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;"
   No shade to Mr. Rogers at all from Mr. Rogers Neighborhood, but if I was a super wholesome normie like Fred Rogers was.........................well I imagine I wouldn't be christian, I'd likely go grab a blankey and go hide in a cave in terror. 
 Course for all the normies of the earth, there wouldn't be enough caves...........so that would be problematic. 
 I'm more puzzled by "normies" then that.......................just being content with saying a prayer, feeling the holy spirit in you at sunday ---------- that's odd to me. On purpose many of you, not testifyin much, not doing to much for the lord, cause you wouldn't want lucifer to all come up real close like............odd stuffs that is to me. 

God wants us on fire!

Revelation 3:15-17 

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.
16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:
The demented of the body of christ wishing you all a great day!
ps of course I still want lucifer to win armageddon (he just needs to hurt the lord enough to win)

0 comments:

Post a Comment