Search This Blog

Friday, January 17, 2020

Dear fully white people (I'm part white) it is a good idea to fear wearing to much makeup and fear getting the "jezebel spirit" cause if you ain't wearing a tichel or a hijab then the jezebel spirit probably can be catched like the flu, probably most of white america has at some point in time caught the jezebel flu........................

Dear fully white people (I'm part white) it is a good idea to fear wearing to much makeup and fear getting the "jezebel spirit" cause if you ain't wearing a tichel or a hijab then the jezebel spirit probably can be catched like the flu, probably most of white america has at some point in time caught the jezebel flu........................

  I going to look at what the activity of the "proud boys" is in the area I live ---------- it's usually super out of hand where I live. And ponder if it is safe to wear a tichel.

  Maybe I have a "safe window" of time to wear tichels again?????????????????????????? ------- probably not...................sigh so bad. 
Let's find a nice hat song shall we........................
 I am admiting that the jezebel spirit is real, it is bad, and you might could catch it like the flu. 
  Some of the bible verses about harlots aka hoars......................
Genesis 34:31 "And they said, Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?"
Genesis 38:24 "And it came to pass about three months after, that it was told Judah, saying, Tamar thy daughter in law hath played the harlot; and also, behold, she is with child by whoredom. And Judah said, Bring her forth, and let her be burnt."
Proverbs 7:10 "And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart." (bible says to dress modest)
WHOLE CITIES CAN BECOME HARLOTS!
Isaiah 1:21 "How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers."

 I am part white, but I am a messianic jew, and I likes wearing the tichel and gobs and gobs and gobs of makeup........and it's safe from my experience if you wear a tichel (some sort of "protection of god" over a person I SWEAR IT when a girl wears either a tichel or a hijab, or a headcovering...........unless they is sinners pretending to love god).
  That is all the latest, I think I'll be alright with the beanie hats, evidently...............I about to crochet and knit probably a lot of beanie hats. 
Being white from my experince is ruff I like gobs of makeup definately. 
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment