Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

My thoughts on "Aliyah" Jeremiah 12:15 " And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land."......................

My thoughts on "Aliyah" Jeremiah 12:15 " And it shall come to pass, after that I have plucked them out I will return, and have compassion on them, and will bring them again, every man to his heritage, and every man to his land."
Leviticus 20:24 "But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the Lord your God, which have separated you from other people."

I believe!
This ain't it. Unless you give me a few sports cars...............................this ain't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And a mansion, ya a mansion to. 
 Making it from paycheck to paycheck - isn't it. 
 It's great I'm blessed, I have a house, I know this. But THIS AIN'T IT THIS ISN'T MY "HERITAGE"
  Safety, is a promise from god for those who do Aliyah............Safety and finally receiving our real heritage!!!!!!!!!
Leviticus 25:18-19 "Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety. And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety."
  Deuteronomy 33:27-29 "The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms: and he shall thrust out the enemy from before thee; and shall say, Destroy them. Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob shall be upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew. Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the Lord, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places."
  I don't think my "with a jewish nose" according to my mom (my aunt took one them heritage dna tests and it said she wasn't jewish at all, but I think she took a poor test for showing jewish dna markers............and these tests the results vary between family member, and family member THEY SAY SO OR ONE THEM DOES 
AKA THE "what are the benefits of testing many family members" question scroll down at heritage dna..........(the aunt that took a heritage test and came out not being jewish she has not the Rubenstein family nose, I believe 100% that my grandma cheating on my grandma and that my aunt charolotte her real dad is somewhere who knows???????????????????.........grandma not jewish, grandpa a jew)
  Anyways I do not think I've ever blogged my thoughts on Aliyah before. These are my thoughts on Aliyah. 
  I don't believe I have my "heritage" at all per Jeremiah 12:15 right now. 
  Yes I have the typical husband, 2 teen daughters, 2 cats, 2 dogs, etc. 
If I were completely white then yes this would be "my heritage" - that'd be depressing. 
(not the husband, 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 kids part that isn't depressing the living from paycheck to paycheck part is super depressing to me)

Bless me good god - please 👍😀
I'm big on facts.........................................
https://www.marketwatch.com/press-release/survey-finds-majority-of-americans-live-paycheck-to-paycheck-2019-09-10
"More than 74 percent of employees in America would experience financial difficulty if their paychecks were delayed for a week, according to results from the 2019 "Getting Paid In America" survey conducted by the American Payroll Association (APA). 
I know pastors will keep on preaching how blessed fantastically we are in america and rich we are. Closer to the "real truth" is that our quality of living is better then many other countries, not that we are actually "rich" not in the money way.................because if 74% of us are really living paycheck to paycheck then that does not ============= my idea of rich. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment