Search This Blog

Monday, January 20, 2020

Todays word is "Ignorance" 🐤 - pollution is a real problem, also WE ARE EACH IN CHARGE OF OUR OWN HAPPINESS...................

Todays word is "Ignorance" 🐤 - pollution is a real problem, also WE ARE EACH IN CHARGE OF OUR OWN HAPPINESS...................
  Let's copy and paste the prettiest dictionary in the world 💓
 https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ignorance

ignorance

 noun
ig·​no·​rance | \ ˈig-n(ə-)rən(t)s  \

Definition of ignorance


the state or fact of being ignorant lack of knowledge, education, or awareness
  I am going to tell you all, I used to be depressed. Yep. Real depressed. Real, real, real good. Seems in life "Murda was the case that they gave me"

  Everywhere I go everyone looks like their acts is so much together, and I well.....................I look like a beanie wearing goth in their 40's 😂 hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah
Always someone prettier then me out there
someone more skinnier
GAINING ON YOU THOUGH SKINNY LADIES 🧖
etc.
   And we all have this "experience" in someway
 The "comparison" game is a no winning game. 
2 Corinthians 10:12 "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise."
  If you have tons of friends, if you have no friends. If you have family down the street, or family like me far far far away. Sitting and having a pity party....................comparing yourself to other people......................is not the way to happiness. 
 I've learned to be happy, with my life AS IT IS. 
How'd I do that you ask??????????????
Well I do shop sometimes. 
SOME OF US NEED "RETAIL THERAPY" 
My mom still thinks I need to go to counseling, but I tell you all, counseling isn't going to make me "happy" (I don't think counseling could help me.........I don't view myself as crazy, I view myself as having indeed a "sound mind" 2 Timothy 1:7 "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.") you know what makes me happy? Besides having jesus in my life everyday 👍 Buying some $4 bangle bracelets with free shipping on Shein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reading books I mega enjoy reading books these days. 
Gardening, I got to get to my spring garden going..........I start my spring garden early. 
Knitting beanie hats - hahahahhahah
 Back to the word "Ignorance" I was told recently that people aren't """"""""""evil""""""""""" per say out there most of the time, instead what they are is IGNORANT. (they ain't done going to church enough, or reading their bible enough)....................
Numbers 15:22-28 "And if ye have erred, and not observed all these commandments, which the Lord hath spoken unto Moses, Even all that the Lord hath commanded you by the hand of Moses, from the day that the Lord commanded Moses, and henceforward among your generations; Then it shall be, if ought be committed by ignorance without the knowledge of the congregation, that all the congregation shall offer one young bullock for a burnt offering, for a sweet savour unto the Lord, with his meat offering, and his drink offering, according to the manner, and one kid of the goats for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for all the congregation of the children of Israel, and it shall be forgiven them; for it is ignorance: and they shall bring their offering, a sacrifice made by fire unto the Lord, and their sin offering before the Lord, for their ignorance: And it shall be forgiven all the congregation of the children of Israel, and the stranger that sojourneth among them; seeing all the people were in ignorance. And if any soul sin through ignorance, then he shall bring a she goat of the first year for a sin offering. And the priest shall make an atonement for the soul that sinneth ignorantly, when he sinneth by ignorance before the Lord, to make an atonement for him; and it shall be forgiven him."
  Ignorance wasn't just something that happened in the old testiment days, it's still rampant today. 
 Jesus "can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way".......................

Hebrews 5:1-3 

For every high priest taken from among men is ordained for men in things pertaining to God, that he may offer both gifts and sacrifices for sins:
Who can have compassion on the ignorant, and on them that are out of the way; for that he himself also is compassed with infirmity.
 There is verse that says let a person be ignorant...........1 Corinthians 14:38 "But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant." There is a time to let a person indeed just be ignorant. My brother is mega convinced, global warming is make believe stuffs, that all the stuffs Donald Trump has said about global warning is 100% factual truth. We tried to convince my brother otherwise.............at some point me and my super model sister we gave up -------- we had to. (there was never going to be any convincing my brother that global warming is real) He is sure, he is 100% about many things out there, and you can't convince him otherwise. 
  There are people ignorant everywhere! 
It's a epidemic!
 Fighting them is a bad idea, and pointless, cause most em ain't going to change their minds. In bible study this last weekend we talked about how jesus when "confronted" 
he was often totally silent..............or said very few words, he didn't "engage" in the heated arguments the scribes and pharisee's often wanted him to be a part of. 
Isaiah 53:7 "He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth." ------------- my theory maybe he knew he wasn't going to convince the "ignorant" otherwise.
I recogn maybe God has to open their eye's!
Matthew 13:13 "Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand."
 But if you do not understand something out there ask god........................
James 1:5 "If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him."
Have a great week earth!
LOVE

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment