Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2020

We ain't supposed to need anybody else but Jesus, Jesus's relationship with us is supposed to mirror the relationship we have with our spouses..............just letting ya know.........................

We ain't supposed to need anybody else but Jesus, Jesus's relationship with us is supposed to mirror the relationship we have with our spouses..............just letting ya know.........................

Drake is the smoothest Jew ever, not me.................I hope to one day acheive Drake's "smooth level"
I am being serious!
(how many people do any of us know could sing that song above, and make that song work like that?????????????????????) - pry not many, like 1, like Drake
  I have battled, feeling like I need to be friends with the world before, like I need their "validation"...............I'm saying I've in the past went to crazy lengths to diet to be exact. (cause this world is alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll about people being skinny and hot)
  "You should just be yourself, 
right now your someone else" - Drake
 Amen Drake. 
2 Corinthians 11:2 "For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ." - the "one husband" in this bible verse is Jesus Christ. 
  That's it Jesus Christ!
Not Jesus ++++++++++++++
Deuteronomy 5:7 "Thou shalt have none other gods before me."
  My advice, be your christian self if you is a christian..............I'm sayin read your bible, go to church, pray............................have god 1st. GOD. Not god ++++++++++++++++++++++++
Deuteronomy 6:5 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might."
 None of us christians pry ever want to be like the Drake song above where we once used to call God on the telephone......................but then we stopped calling God cause we started hanging out with people God never seen us hang out with before!!!!!!!!!!!!! (it's alright to have a variety of friends.............that's not my point) Colossians 4:5 "Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time."
Today I am stoked on fire to keep the 'hotline bling" to God GOING STRONG!
If you got off track like I have a few times now, it's not to late for you...................

Revelation 2:3-5 

And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
Have a great day earth!
LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment