Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2020

II believe sin can sometimes cause illness and I think that might've recently happened to me Numbers 21:7 "Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people.".............

(copper bracelet in pic, some people say this is a "placebo" item but it just can't be cause it's helped out my various arthritis's several times..........hand arthritis, knee arthritis only one knee officially diagnosed, and spine arthritis)
II believe sin can sometimes cause illness and I think that might've recently happened to me Numbers 21:7 "Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people."
  I have had extreme spine arthritis in my back for weeks now, and I got desperate for relief, I ended up buying a blanket sauna (which those things are great). Anyways, last night I weared one of my copper bracelets which I hadn't for awhile..........my husband is sure that they are placebo (but time and time again when I wear them I DO GET RELIEF). And I didn't wear my opal necklace ------ which is a stone that could be having maybe to do with witchy things.....potentially.
  Though my tourmaline rocks I know god don't have a problem with them.............those are just emf blockers for reals.
Numbers 21:5-9 "And the people spake against God, and against Moses, Wherefore have ye brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? for there is no bread, neither is there any water; and our soul loatheth this light bread. And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died. Therefore the people came to Moses, and said, We have sinned, for we have spoken against the Lord, and against thee; pray unto the Lord, that he take away the serpents from us. And Moses prayed for the people. And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live. And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived."
  The above bible verses are relatable content, cause often when do we sin...........is it not when we are complaining, grumbling to god in some way.........or just grumbling in general (or am I just a weirdo?). 
But god I don't have magical powers now that I've repented this stinks. 
But god, being sober stinks. 
But god --------- that wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to skimpy outfit is so nice. 
etc.................................
   Anyways one day I STOPPED wearing my opal necklace and same day I started wearing my copper bracelet.......................................that's when my back finally got muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better.
  I'm about to po pry every "christian witch" out there they gonna hate me forever pry................
god said..............
Exodus 20:3 "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
  Well I think relying on burning candles, or wearing stones, or anything but god, putting trust in those things INSTEAD OR BEFORE GOD............it's not good. Cause god surely said........"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."   
Alright Jesus....................

Yep I'm a normal person 👍
not a witch naw
forget it
forget any that idols that'll mess me up before god stuffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment