Search This Blog

Sunday, January 19, 2020

I love my parents they have a ruitine and I understand their ruitine 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.".................

I love my parents they have a ruitine and I understand their ruitine 1 John 4:8 "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."
  I may have talked to much in my blog but I battle trying to process in my mind what things sometimes "mean" in my life. Basically the very idea of "where is god" when buildings collapse and people die????????????? Where is god, when mudslides wipe out a town????????????????

There is always a "will of god" 
maybe it pry is prayer for people...........
Colossians 4:12 "Epaphras, who is one of you, a servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God."
  And sometimes people hint that the will of god must be somehow evil, cause landslides wiping out towns have happened, and buildings have collapsed, or burned etc. Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Being "conformed to the world" maybe.........not praying when bad things happen out there???????????????????? Cause god's will is "perfect" there is no flaw in the will of god, nomadder how much smack some people out there might try and say about God. 
  For those new to my blog my immediate family allllllllllllllllll moved away from me years ago (except I have one half sister 1 1/2 hour away also few more relatives 1 1/2 hour away). Then my 2 best friends moved far, far, far, away from me.
  I've been alone........................it's been ruff..........................Years I've e-mailed my family hardly ever hear back from them, could be they are in terror that I might mention them on my blog. Nomadder the reason why they don't reply to hardly none of my e-mails neither do 3 apostolic church of america members I still e-mail (they were around me many of them when I was a child, a lot of those people at that church ARE REALLY FAMILY TO ME) but I think I was supposed to hear the words the silent words, and understand them finally.......................

  And then you can realize, and love them to. 
 Truth is I'm one of the "lucky ones" Ecclesiastes 9:11 "I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all."
  Many aren't lucky out there. I cannot say of my family or the apostolic christian church of america's salvation status. If you do not speak to me, then I am forced to "read into" your silence AND THAT IS WHAT I HAVE DONE. Now silence can also mean I am esteemed so high by the entire planet, nobody comments hardly ever on my blog. Silence doesn't necessarily ==== a negative AT TIMES IT COULD BE === A NEGATIVE. But not necesarily.
  Iniquity it has abounded. It has abounded abundantly. I got lucky, I got up in a "illuminati for the lord" niche. 
πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“▲△πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." I've heard people talking about christianity having became a religion for "the rich people"..........................it does appear to be that way where I live. But I am not sure if where I live is "reality" at all or only where I live maybe, cause there is a lot of wealthy people where I live.
   Anyways wealth can easy lead to a type of Iniquity, unless you play down your wealth around "the poor folk" I do believe. 
  This last week I had a near "outer body experience" at my church for a second, these women happily shaking my hand.............I don't look their age, but they are my age and since how I was sitting next to my husband they likely knew I was their age. Super wealthy ladies in that "fancy rich lady" clothing....................me sitting there goth clothing on and a beanie (I'm painting a picture). 
I think my blog is making for that to happen and the "for the lord segment of the illuminati"
 And you might want to tell me "sheri that is ridiculous there isn't no for the lord segment of the illuiminati"
really you gonna tell me that?????????????????????
Cause my bible done says...........................
Matthew 24:12 "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold."  
of intrigue to me is the "falling away" is happening throughout all the religions it does look to be............due to iniquity abounding across the board in society!
https://www.pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/attendance-at-religious-services/#religious-tradition-trend
 I'm going to tell  you all, I ain't going to get "cocky" naw, though sometimes I have battled pride I am with weaknesses. Some might thing  "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheri is a messianic jew she has it in the bag"............
but no I don't
Romans 9:27 "Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:" Everyone is a christian these days, absolutely nearly everyone, they all the "children of Israel" - cause you know being grafted in................"...............a remnant shall be saved"
 You can be saved while being rich. 
You can be saved while being poor. 
the secret is this...........and having Jesus Christ in your life.........................................

Mark 12:29-31

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
Bible verses about talking to much which I did copy and paste from...........https://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Talking-Too-Much/
Proverbs 10:19 - In the multitude of words there wanteth not sin: but he that refraineth his lips [is] wise.

Proverbs 17:28 - Even a fool, when he holdeth his peace, is counted wise: [and] he that shutteth his lips [is esteemed] a man of understanding.

James 1:19 - Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:

Proverbs 18:2 - A fool hath no delight in understanding, but that his heart may discover itself.

Proverbs 29:20 - Seest thou a man [that is] hasty in his words? [there is] more hope of a fool than of him.

Proverbs 21:23 - Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles.

Psalms 141:3 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.

Ecclesiastes 9:17 - The words of wise [men are] heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.

Ecclesiastes 5:2 - Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter [any] thing before God: for God [is] in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Matthew 12:36 - But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Proverbs 13:3 - He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: [but] he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.

James 3:6 - And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

Ecclesiastes 5:7 - For in the multitude of dreams and many words [there are] also [divers] vanities: but fear thou God.

Proverbs 14:23 - In all labour there is profit: but the talk of the lips [tendeth] only to penury.

Proverbs 15:1-33 - A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.   (Read More...)

Proverbs 30:32 - If thou hast done foolishly in lifting up thyself, or if thou hast thought evil, [lay] thine hand upon thy mouth.

Proverbs 18:21 - Death and life [are] in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

James 3:2-11 - For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same [is] a perfect man, [and] able also to bridle the whole body.   (Read More...)

Proverbs 12:18 - There is that speaketh like the piercings of a sword: but the tongue of the wise [is] health.

Proverbs 17:27 - He that hath knowledge spareth his words: [and] a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.

2 Timothy 2:16 - But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

Psalms 141:3 - 127:4 - Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.   (Read More...)

Amos 5:13 - Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it [is] an evil time.
   
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment