Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 17, 2024

my mom is calling me a demon now..............(NO HATE TO FALLEN ANGELS NOT FROM ME)..........................I DEFEND FALLEN ANGELS THE ONLY CHRISTIAN MAYBE THAT DOES???????????...................

My latest home decor "improvements" might be a C+ not that great of a effort BUT I'M TRYING. Art is important, some rooms have cheaper art and that's fine, some rooms you want them to look classy and expensive. And in 1st pic you can see I'm trying to hide cords -------------- I do not know how to drill holes in walls to hide cords --------- so I am doing what I'm able. Hard at work.................................

my mom is calling me a demon now..............(NO HATE TO FALLEN ANGELS NOT FROM ME)..........................I DEFEND FALLEN ANGELS THE ONLY CHRISTIAN MAYBE THAT DOES???????????...................

 What lies were in my last blog post about lucifer - I was using the bible and well. 
the bible ain't lieing................
Matthew 10:33-35 "But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."
  I know Lucifer
I've seen him when he ain't working
behind it all he's a regular person
lucifer is part of the heartbeat of the earth
what would this world be without our "adversary"
it'd be just tooooooooooooooooooooo easy
besides 
much as you hate lucifer 
god often is real hard on people
today in the bible I read...................
Ezekiel 22:17-22 "And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, the house of Israel is to me become dross: all they are brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are even the dross of silver. Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem. As they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt it; so will I gather you in mine anger and in my fury, and I will leave you there, and melt you.Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of my wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst therof. As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the Lord have poured out my fury upon you."
yes god's mercy endures forever - agree
but people's attack on lucifer is often so one sided
they attack lucifer for THINGS HE OFTEN HAS TO ASK GOD FOR PERMISSION TO DO LIKELY IF WE GOING BY THE BIBLE "THE TRUTH" AS MY MOM WHO DEEMS ME MANY FALLEN ANGELS
GOD WAS THE ONE THAT RECOMMENDED THAT LIKELY RECOMMENDS PEOPLE FOR LUCIFER TO ATTACK...................
Job 2:2-6 "And the Lord said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the Lord, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause. And Satan answered the Lord, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life. But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face. And the Lord said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life."

(don't read ok)
here's the thing I need both my husbands ok
now if lucifer gets here and by some freak chance I ain't his wife - SHOCK FOR 1
but he likely is my husband - I NEED HIM
but hubby #2 on earth I NEED HIM
I love them BOTH

I am no good by myself
I can't hardly cook a meal, my dad taught me (my mom had cancer basically my entire childhood - she was in bed sick - whole entire childhood - I watched my brother and sister meanwhile aka my entire childhood - my dad taught me how to cook breakfast) 
that's it
breakfast
and I can fix lunch
dinner -------------------- ..........................................................................nacho's, rice I can do rice meals, really good at vegan meals - THAT'S IT
my grocery shopping skills beyond abysmal - I don't shop for the groceries...............i don't shop for the groceries people
I'll watch ladies shopping for groceries, and think wow that's cool they are actually evidentally good at that. 
abilities to buy 2 weeks or so of food on a grocery run, and cooking meals - VERY IMPORTANT NEEDED ABILITIES 
PPPPS............the extra pps...............I'm like michael jackson in the sense no childhood really, so if I "seem young" - THAT'S WHY my childhood impacted me FOR GOOD

why I believe lucifer is hubby #1
when I was 3 a crayon fallen angel in form of crayon every night would wake me up
I'd often scream, run to my parents bedroom I'D TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY NEVER BELIEVED ME
they'd tell me go back to bed
I'd go sleep on the hallway floor instead (cold wood floor) and wake up every now and then to see if the coast was clear
sometimes the coast would seem clear I'd go back in bed and BAMN THE CRAYON WAS BACK
he told me if I just listen to him every night for a few minutes a night he'd leave me alone that class in the dark arts would only last a few minutes
eventually I agree'd to be taught to become Harry Potter

1st grade
I decided witches were cool and I wanted to be a witch
we had a wine cellar underground, cool entrance side of house
I went down there to do magic - and happens to be was very well taught to be "harry potter"
I always knew when a spell worked cause the slugs I found would I think they'd spark some, then smoke tons and tons of smoke they'd smoke up into nothing that was always my favorite part!
(ME NO USING MATCHING OR ANOTHER TO CAUSE SLUGS TO LIGHT AND FIRE AND SMOKE UP LIKE THAT)
Ghost were around me 1st grade
they told me I need to be with lucifer
and I had amnesia
but I knew everything about Lucifer and knew I knew everything about lucifer NOBODY TOLD ME ALL THAT
and decided the ghosts were RIGHT
so I did the biggest......................................
and that's why this song has a box in the music video...............I buried the box and bound that magic 2 ways, if it was dug up spell cast instantly, if not dug up spell cast, a fully unstoppable spell nobody can break it in eternity that's how I fixed that one up............
little did I know...................
Ecclesiastes 3:14-17 "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him."
1st grade me was freaking out for nothing it's already eternal. 

then in high school 
I sat and thought to myself
who is the hottest guy in eternity
considering with myself I needed not to waist my time anymore on them high school boys
LUCIFER
popped up in my head instantly - I KNEW EXACTLY WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE
then I went on a quest to become the most powerful wizard ever so that lucifer would of course fall in love with me - my immense wizardryness being unresistable I recogned...........
IDIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
THAT I AM
I literally thought I was the most powerful wizard on earth for QUITE sometime
...............................
only reason I got away with all that - including holding what's left ohhhhhhhh jesus took some them keys from the prison guard in the abyss -------- I stole those keys a few times trying to get into the scorpion kings realm - THAT KEY IS MISSING
I was plagued with fallen angels my whole life
my whole life
one after another
after another
I'd say my entire full entire life
THAT AIN'T NORMAL PEOPLE EXPERIENCE
and my maiden last name of ruby (in tons of songs)
I look like the starbucks coffee logo
I at times have very much beared resemblance to the little mermaid

hate me
whatever
I AM LITERALLY UNABLE TO GROCERY SHOP IT STRESSES ME OUT TRYING TO REMEMBER EVERYTHING I NEED TO BUY
I CANNOT HARDLY COOK A MEAL TO LITERALLY SAVE MY LIFE!
#FACTS
I'M HATED
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATED
LUCIFER I BELIEVE GOING TO "FIX THAT"
AND I NEED THAT TO BE FIXED!















0 comments:

Post a Comment