Search This Blog

Friday, April 12, 2024

LIFE IS A STRAGEDY............you need to stragedize TO WIN. If it's me against me I'm kicking me's butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 14:28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?" Counting the costs is stradegizing!!!!!!!!!!! If you do a repitious action enough YOU GOING TO BECOME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world." EVERYONE WANTS TO COUNT ME OUT - I'M STILL HERE BISHES..............................

this post is fine that this person posted on instagram I just hope people can hate me less and see where my mind is........................but kindness is a way of life for me to...............but I realize people know I want yachts and mansions ------- they know that ------ what you all want to be dirt poor for jesus forever for???????????????????????????????????????? (but my point I'm hated)

 LIFE IS A STRAGEDY............you need to stragedize TO WIN. If it's me against me I'm kicking me's butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke 14:28 "For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?" Counting the costs is stradegizing!!!!!!!!!!! If you do a repitious action enough YOU GOING TO BECOME THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 John 4:17 "Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world." EVERYONE WANTS TO COUNT ME OUT - I'M STILL HERE BISHES..............................

but damn the traffic to my blog must hate me so bad

cause they are like never clicking right now on my high lighted posts

which means like my "lampstand" is like not even being like seen much

and the bible says to let your lampstand light the town

and they are impeding me from lighting the town I feel

like they are forcing me ransom basically to creat new blog posts so that my lamp can shine a second

------ that's like so much work for me to...........................

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Clark's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose............


and of course I'm including a megan thee stallion song cause megan is giving me life right now (that means I'm a fan)........................


14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

322

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

foreve



0 comments:

Post a Comment