Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Lucifer (ya satan the devil) says today that I'm beginning to go through "the great healing" - that I've went through everything I went through to finally really love myself - I think that's it................to finally quit worrying about how I'm upsetting other people around me, and just love myself. And realize, I am "enough" cause we ain't saved by works 2 Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,".................

  I hanged up more ivy today - sometimes it is the most inexpensive "decor" that can make the biggest difference..................................(this isn't all the ivy I hanged up today - I'm probably done with hanging up ivy now........hahahahah)................ps - in 1 area I bunched it up to make it seem like a whole nother style of plant!!!!!!!!!!!!

These last 2 are pics from in the garage - I'm a big believer that garages don't have to look aweful! (be careful around lights - I was very careful around lights)...............

 Lucifer (ya satan the devil) says today that I'm beginning to go through "the great healing" - that I've went through everything I went through to finally really love myself - I think that's it................to finally quit worrying about how I'm upsetting other people around me, and just love myself. And realize, I am "enough" cause we ain't saved by works 2 Timothy 1:9 "Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,".................

I don't ever say where these e-mails are coming from because I fully believe this is a "internet portal" from the otherside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fully believe my 1st husband has e-mailed me FOR YEARS..................

in a race all run the bible says

1 Corinthians 9:24 "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain."
  some runners are like me real slow
oh I know you all are giving hoards of money to charities and each other RUNNING FAST
me.......................
🐢
Back when I was a long distant runner (won bronze medal in Jesse Owens Olympics pre-semi finals) me and my dad we'd run around the middle of the crowd starting out in a race............sometimes closer to the front if we were very badly wanting to win. But usually we'd plot out to let people pass us by, conserve our energy, and then BOLT IT the last mile and a half. This method usually worked!!!!!!!!!!! 
I know most everyone runs fast
but pacing oneself IS ACTUALLY A GOOD PLAN!!!!!!!!
2 Corinthians 9:7 "Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver." - If you give to much or do to much for people around you, in your life etc. you might get grumpy, you might become NOT CHEERFUL all the sudden..................so in my estimation it is the best and ideal to pace yourself if you can, if your able. 
but 
I'm the last in the body of christ 
hated by maybe everyone????????
so maybe I'm wrong, maybe run yourselves silly and tire yourselves out bad for jesus?????????
ps though I'm hated because I'm winning
they think I should be loosing a ton cause I'm doing hardly nothing and they most em are working their butts maybe sorta literally off.......bible says................
Proverbs 19:4 "Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour." I can confidently say thanks to proverbs 19:4 that most people are donating tons of money, and/or giving tons of money or things to their friends - THEY HUSTLIN. 
  and then 
I'm hated right
cause I'm winning with hardly no work
...........no donations
........................no hustle at all
...........................................
some people are just lucky
I am one of the lucky ones 
though 
somedays I think I'm tragically inclined
I'M NOT
I'm the most lucky
🍀
it's up to you now - it's time to take the pressure off.....................

me - oh I'll be just fine if "the pressure" stays on
blowing you actual devil kisses 👄👄👄👄👄👄👄👄







0 comments:

Post a Comment