Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

They give back everything the darkness stole...........................I don't have "life more abundantly" tragedy upon tragedy upon tragedy is ALL THE HAPPENS TO ME....................

(these stats cannot be good, cause all that ever happens to me anymore on my blog is I GET ATTACKED THEY ATTACK ME BADLY TRY AND GET ME TO KILL MYSELF "FOR JESUS" THEY DO THIS OFTEN ENOUGH) - All it looks to be I gots is people waiting to attack WAITING TO ATTACK ---------- THE HORROR BECAUSE NOBODIES PERFECT OR NEARLY NOBODY
Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.
THE PERFECT MAN ACCORDING TO PSALM 37:37 THE END OF THAT MAN IS PEACE BEFORE THAT IF HE'S LIKE ME HE'S ATTACKED JUST ATTACKED "FOR JESUS" BY CHRISTIANS ON THE INTERNET

They give back everything the darkness stole...........................I don't have "life more abundantly" tragedy upon tragedy upon tragedy is ALL THE HAPPENS TO ME....................

sidenote ------- I am a fairly big Ariana Grande fan...............


They give back everything the darkness stole...........................

amber sued my dad when my family was starving ya while we were starving my dad out of a job in silverton, don't worry she's christian

but still me and my brother and sister were starving for good year - year and half, I had to walk across the street and ask for bread and milk at the convenience store we lived across from 

my dad made sure the fridge was full -------- but I didn't dress well in elementary school - to much of my dad's money was going to back child support payments --------- kids made fun of me

you can side with amber sueing my dad while me and my brother and sister were starving ------- my husband sides with ambers choice to sue my dad then

then

itemizer oberver newspaper wouldn't let me have a day off to go and fight for my families native american home that most my native american relatives lived in a native american lady took it from me...........NOT EVEN RELATED TO US.............her defense was that she was more native american then my family..................for real people

and the last family get together amber sets up the family get togethers

SHE DIDN'T INVITE ME

IT DON'T LOOK LIKE I'M INVITED TO FAMILY GET TOGETHERS ANYMORE

SO I LOST MY FAMILY

HOW THE DARKNESS GOING TO GIVE BACK TO ME??????????

........UNLESS YOU KNOW WHO IS REALLY MY 1ST HUSBAND

THAT'S THE ONLY WAY

DARKNESS HAS STOLEN BASICALLY EVERYTHING FROM ME

.......my entire salary basically goes to pay for rent for my youngest daughter...................I have a job, but never no money cause over the years any job I had just paid for bills 

.............I CAN'T WIN

AND I'M STUCK DRESSING POOR SO PEOPLE HATE ME

Wealth maketh many friends; but the poor is separated from his neighbour.
-------- I might buy a drape
ya a drape
for better selfies - to look better when my hater chrsitian blog viewers (I ONLY GET ATTACKED ANYMORE THEY MUST ALL HATE ME) view pics of me
but good news
only 1000 people went to my blog today
which means the traffic to my blog will likely go to 10 or so a day that's usually what happens people gossip hate on me reallllllllllllllll good for awhile "for jesus" then they loose interest in me and go to another blog another person they can hate on "for the lord" on gossip on to their friends "for the lord" 
I mean
probably a few people like me
I only know of 2 people though


0 comments:

Post a Comment