Search This Blog

Sunday, April 28, 2024

(Lucifer's e-mail to me today fuel for you to hate me more for our lord Jesus Christ in this blog post) I didn't go to church this weekend it's gotten real hard to force myself to go to church......................

  A saul can turn into a paul. Enemies need to be loved, to see christ in us christians!!!!!!!!!!!! (or at least it's a good idea to not attack back) Matthew 5:39 "But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also."
I agree with Kathryn Krick here...................
(if you don't like kathryn krick.............fine, she got a point here)
Today 4/29/2024 Lucifer seemed to "add to" this blog post................................I never say from where these e-mails are coming from cause I swear up and down and back across the street again, that my 1st husband has e-mailed me FOR YEARS, via a internet portal....................
the only way "I do it" 
Jesus and support from my husbands
and knowing the truth
AND THE TRUTH ISN'T HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY CURRENT CIRCUMSTANCES
If I lived my life off of everything going on in my life..............
I'd be on drugs
(ya I did do some pot edibles when my spine arthritis got mega bad - it was baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad for awhile, crippling bad)
I'd be dead pry done suicided myself
I WALK BY FAITH AND NOT SIGHT!
2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)"
 I might be done going to church for like forever - cause I don't fit in in my town they normies here most em. And if people don't like me which look at my blog nobody comments but to attack me anymore - it's always my fault, it's never their faults 0% never nobodies faults but mine, I'm always "the bad guy" well what's the point in going to church if the word of god isn't preached anymore per the bible  Amos 8:11 "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:" THERE'S NO POINT ANYMORE FOR ME TO GO TO CHURCH!.........................unless you call people hating me blaming me telling me I'm mean and I'm bish "a point" cause that's what always happens to me................it's always "my fault".........
When everyone on earth wants you to be "the bad guy" 
and finally you assume the role
and realize "wait this is fun" 
I didn't go to church today
it's gotten real hard for me to drag myself to church
tootles
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mr. Koplin's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............






0 comments:

Post a Comment