Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2024

I am a stink wife, not a great one naw, I don't cook, I don't clean much. BUT I SHOW UP. I show up to online sermons to, so I show up when something or someone or my I believe being 2 husbanded (had amnesia) SOMEONE'S are important to me! I have been abandoned repeatedly in my life.......oh full out abandoned. Let me tell you what I know YOU GET LOYALTY WHEN YOU GIVE IT, AND LOYALTY CAN BE A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY AWESOME THING.................THAT'S WHAT I KNOW! But some people I don't want to be loyal to them you could call me the b-word because of that, THEY ABANDONED ME, and I DON'T WANT TO BE ABUSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try and save their lives when the killing time comes on the earth BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE ABUSED ANYMORE!!!!!!!!..............................

  Home decor/cleaning update................I just focus on one area at a time....................I went to a thrift store not long ago, the "I'd rather in in paris" sign I like it, it is giving me definately "beetlejuice" vibes πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ And the 3 stacked mosaic plate candle holder, which is very convenient if the lights go out I light them 3 candles and I gots light galore. Us goths we safe to say most us fair well if the electricity goes out ----- either wayyyyyyyyyyyy we fair well either wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

and the box to donate................
decor tip for today..........................
If your house is a mess that you just can't seem to get "clean" looking - it's probably time to figure out if you need all the junk cluttering your entire life.

Lucifer Satan the Lord of Darkness's e-mail to me today. I don't want to say where these e-mails come from cause I honest believe my 1st husband is e-mailing me via a "portal" from the otherside on the internet........................

He can't be serious though about me having "diplomatic privilege" I'm nothing in the body of christ the only christian that is really really really for me is Jesus Christ, and Melchesidek..................everyone else "boo's" me some. I can tell it by how people act around me I'M NOT STUPID!
I guess he's maybe tring to allude that he doesn't love me. That he'd otherwise also flee me if not for me having "diplomatic privilege"????????  - sad if that's the case
I ain't trying to use him
tryin to work with him
get a better future for us BOTH
people often don't "rise" alone
they rise with some help
some "teamwork"
- I love both my husbands. Both them might want to flee me to
people want to flee me in my life it's a ongoing trend
cause I never live up to this perfect cookie cutter image people want me to fit into
how are people even like that? you know "perfect"??????????

 I am a stink wife, not a great one naw, I don't cook, I don't clean much. BUT I SHOW UP. I show up to online sermons to, so I show up when something or someone or my I believe being 2 husbanded (had amnesia) SOMEONE'S are important to me! I have been abandoned repeatedly in my life.......oh full out abandoned. Let me tell you what I know YOU GET LOYALTY WHEN YOU GIVE IT, AND LOYALTY CAN BE A REAAAAAAAAAAAAAALY AWESOME THING.................THAT'S WHAT I KNOW! But some people I don't want to be loyal to them you could call me the b-word because of that, THEY ABANDONED ME, and I DON'T WANT TO BE ABUSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll try and save their lives when the killing time comes on the earth BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE ABUSED ANYMORE!!!!!!!!..............................

"Sheri but how do you know about this wording "killing time" - I must be a real baddie!

loyalty has it's "benefits"
Colossians 3:23 "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;"
LOYALTY IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘🀘
faithful is basically the same word as loyal.............................
Proverbs 28:20 "A faithful man shall abound with blessings: but he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent." It's taking me a long time to get to that "abound with blessings" point, though sorta there, some, some there, been slow going. FACTS - I worked many jobs over the years, to get to where I am today, low paying jobs, not high paying jobs, many many many low paying jobs. HARD JOBS! 
I'm not where I want to really be though yet
I like boating a lot
I need a large boat not a small one.........you know eventually...............
"slow and steady" I think that does "win the race"

via GIPHY

Off to eat breakfast

maybe I am a b-word

but I don't think I really am

wanting to not be abused is a legit desire to have I feel in life. 

/I don't like being abused at all - though being attacked on my blog is "good for buisiness" and so nobodies attacking me anymore cause they don't want buisiness to go good for me. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment