Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2024

I was watching the movie "Pretty Women" (one my fave movies) with my oldest college age kid last night and realize WAIT I LITERALLY BELIEVE AT LEAST RHINESTONE JEWELRY IS PART OF "LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY" FOR REAL THOUGH! My big problem in life, is I don't deem "life more abundantly" (to be the same as what most you to it to be) to me IT IS WELL RHINESTONE JEWELRY OR REAL EITHER WAY, FANCY CLOTHING, FANCY FANCY FANNNNNNNNNNNCY ----------- not the "little house on the prairie look" that most "normies" THEY THINK THAT THEIR LIVES IS ABUNDANT LOOKING LIKE THAT - these normie ladies out here yo AIN'T EVEN WEARING RHINESTONE JEWELRY ------- WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT.........................yo if you ain't blingin you life is UNABUNDANTLY IT'S UNABUNDANTLY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

coffee diet skinniness - I been lately mostly just drinking de-caffeinated coffee, the diet still works drinking decaffeinated coffee. Though my "coffee diet" has been accelerated recently cause now I'm also putting "keto bombs" into EVERY COFFEE - that's 3 coffee's a day I shoot to drink...............

I was watching the movie "Pretty Women"  (one my fave movies) with my oldest college age kid last night and realize WAIT I LITERALLY BELIEVE AT LEAST RHINESTONE JEWELRY IS PART OF "LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY" FOR REAL THOUGH! My big problem in life, is I don't deem "life more abundantly" (to be the same as what most you to it to be) to me IT IS WELL RHINESTONE JEWELRY OR REAL EITHER WAY, FANCY CLOTHING, FANCY FANCY FANNNNNNNNNNNCY ----------- not the "little house on the prairie look" that most "normies" THEY THINK THAT THEIR LIVES IS ABUNDANT LOOKING LIKE THAT - these normie ladies out here yo AIN'T EVEN WEARING RHINESTONE JEWELRY ------- WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAT.........................yo if you ain't blingin you life is UNABUNDANTLY IT'S UNABUNDANTLY THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........................

and then though
I'm really admitting something here
for years I believed
that satan has FULL CONTROL
over many churches most em really and that they were trying to "rip me off" in life

I've never admited this out loud but I'VE FIRMLY BELIEVED THIS MY WHOLE LIFE

John 10:10
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
also nacho libre
I'll eat a normal looking salad - blah boring time at restaurants cause in normie "we must never sin ever" america - the salads are basically always sad and pathetic
but at home
at home
..........................
you all would come to my house with buckets of holy water if you saw the giant epic salads I like to eat at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this 
mostly booooooooooooooooo..........................
1 Timothy 2:9 "In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;"
mostly boo 1 Timothy 2:9 is and that is YET ANOTHER PASTOR GUY THAT HAPPENS TO BE IN THE BIBLE
TRYING TO MAKE MY LIFE "LESS ABUNDANTLY"
-------- EXCEPT I WILL ALOT that modest clothing is more abundantly
(though I am believer that a eh maybe neckline showing or something occasionally or a plunging back ---------- hey your being fancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR TRYING TO LIVE "LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY CHICITA" 👍👍👍👍👍👍)
BUT "HOOKER" STYLE JULIA ROBERTS WAS LIVING "LIFE LESS ABUNDANTLY" 

via GIPHY

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Ms. Sifuentes's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............



0 comments:

Post a Comment