Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2024

Ultra confession. I am a witch but a repented one, for I learned everything bad you do does come back to you (don't know about 3x's but it comes back) THE TEMPORARY GAINS "DOING BAD" AIN'T WORTH IT!! Better to suffer with god's people and wait - WAIT FOR GOD TO RAISE US UP! 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" To this day when I go for walks in forest's the tree's will wave hi to me sometimes bushes as well, this is the sort of thing that happens to us witches. When you curse someone YOUR DOING WITCHCRAFT AND THAT EVIL COMES BACK TO YOU! Romans 12:14 "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not." - but they are being mean to me - BLESS THEM................

 Jesus Christ is lord I give my life to Jesus bestest I am able even if nobody believes me

the bible don't say - give your life to jesus BAMN your the perfect christian instantly.............

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. - that's what happens sometimes slow going 

Ultra confession. I am a witch but a repented one, for I learned everything bad you do does come back to you (don't know about 3x's but it comes back) THE TEMPORARY GAINS "DOING BAD" AIN'T WORTH IT!! Better to suffer with god's people and wait - WAIT FOR GOD TO RAISE US UP! 1 Peter 5:6 "Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:" To this day when I go for walks in forest's the tree's will wave hi to me sometimes bushes as well, this is the sort of thing that happens to us witches. When you curse someone YOUR DOING WITCHCRAFT AND THAT EVIL COMES BACK TO YOU!  Romans 12:14 "Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not." - but they are being mean to me - BLESS THEM................

ADMITEDLY IT SOMETIMES IS HARD TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO BLESS ONES ATTACKERS I BIG TIME RECOMMEND BLESSING YOUR ATTACKERS!!!!!!!! FIRGURING IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the witches that burned their witch books they safe to say all had tree's waving hi to them in the forest their whole lives THEIR WHOLE LIVES

unless their were 

"mediocre" witches

there could be a few mediocre out there??????????????????

but honest

magic is everwhere

don't tellllllllllllll me anything is impossible

cause I'll prove you wrong probably my entire eternity

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.
if you see me
might as well call me houdini
cause nothing is impossible for me (that I know of)
tootles
I admitedly worry a ton about being "cursed"
it's the culture I'm from............and people do curse me, they do, they have real bad..............

He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the Lord; and that which he hath given will he pay him again.




0 comments:

Post a Comment