Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2024

(donated to maybe muslim orphans today - IT'S MUSLIM CHARITY MIGHT BE MUSLIM ORPHANS??????) This world they do this thing - if your poor, or without friends - they tell you (I mean church pastors do, people in general do to they both do) that it's something either you did or you didn't go enough of aka donate money. But FOR SOME OF US - WE SITTING NEXT TO A EMPTY SEAT GOD JUST AIN'T FILLED YET.............................not everything can be "my fault" I KNOW YOU ALL BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO ME IS MY FAULT...............it literally can't be all my fault...................

(donated to maybe muslim orphans today - IT'S MUSLIM CHARITY MIGHT BE MUSLIM ORPHANS??????) This world they do this thing - if your poor, or without friends - they tell you (I mean church pastors do, people in general do to they both do) that it's something either you did or you didn't go enough of aka donate money. But FOR SOME OF US - WE SITTING NEXT TO A EMPTY SEAT GOD JUST AIN'T FILLED YET.............................not everything can be "my fault" I KNOW YOU ALL BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO ME IS MY FAULT...............it literally can't be all my fault...................

i didn't have 0 to do with any of the gaza war and I hate war

I hate allllllllllllllllllll of war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(some charities have a "leave a note" option I left a note saying that not all us Jews hate the muslims - I believe my grandpa but I the only one that does - when he said I'm part Jew) 

This is the good thing about being able to donate to charities we don't have to sit and just let people die (whether via war or starvation or both) - WE CAN DONATE MONEY TO HELP PEOPLE LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1ST OFF EVERYTHING BAD HAPPENING TO YOU PRY AIN'T YOUR FAULT NOT ALL IT, especially if your a christian but even non-christians bad things happen............it ain't always your fault..............if you for instance are starving in africa right now TO MUCH SUN HIT YOUR TOWN THAT AIN'T YOUR FAULT MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....................

John 16:33 "These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

I realize I'm a nobody right now

and honest lately I'm starting to believe some I'm a nobody (at times - I have the worst luck ever, most all the time) 

until weird dreams happen to me

and by weird I mean weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiird

buckle your seatbelts..............

I was at a arena

and I knew people were going to die in this dream

I'm the 1st one allowed to walk into the arena seating (meaning I'm not one of the people that's about to be killed, I'm just watching the whole thing) 

I walk past 

ELABORATE seats made out of full skeletons

like each one was DIFFERENT

to almost the very end of the like 1st aisle of these "skeleton seats" cause there were more normal seats to down below

I find one that looks super comfy like it was custom made for me

I sit there

very goth looking seat

I sit there notice how comfy it is

like a little "bone seat cacoon" 

and a blanket comes out from nowhere

very cute mermaid style black goth blanket - had them mermaid scales on it

covers my legs so I'm EVEN MORE SNUG AND WARM

and I look over to the chair I walked past - the one right next to me

and THERE'S A JESTERS HAT ABOVE IT

AND IT CLEARLY MATCHES THE CHAIR I WAS SITTING ON IN THE DREAM and it was empty

then the dream ended

me sitting in this chair

WAITING


Genesis 22:3-4 "And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and saddled his ass, and took two of his young men with him, and Isaac his son, and clave the wood for the burnt offering, and rose up, and went unto the place of which God had told him. Then on the third day Abraham lifted up his eyes, and saw the place afar off."

oftentimes in life we only maybe can see where we are headed "afar off"
nomadder if your christian
not christian
wanting change for the better is a thing a lot of us want
so most of us need to make a "leap of faith" let's do that - let's let people know WE CARE




0 comments:

Post a Comment