Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

My family believe's I'm being punked (and then it sounds like they have conferences about me - instead of believing me INSTEAD OF BELIEVEING ME they think I'm depressed and I need a full time job even though my current job is many hours it's not a dink part time job) But for me to be "punked" that bad, my whole house would have to be bugged and I would also then be in danger of being murdered or kidnapped soon and shouldn't they call the cops BUT THEY HAVEN'T. But it's hard on my sanity - my family not believing me. And where's the cops then??? Cause if they believe I'm being "jokered" like that THEY SHOULD CALL THE COPS TO MY HOUSE THEN CAUSE IN THAT EVENT THEY SHOULD DEEM ME ABOUT TO BE KILLED OR KIDNAPPED...................JONAH IN THE BIBLE WAS SWALLOWED BY A WHALE that seems far fetched BUT IT HAPPENED!......

 My family believe's I'm being punked (and then it sounds like they have conferences about me - instead of believing me INSTEAD OF BELIEVEING ME they think I'm depressed and I need a full time job even though my current job is many hours it's not a dink part time job)  But for me to be "punked" that bad, my whole house would have to be bugged and I would also then be in danger of being murdered or kidnapped soon and shouldn't they call the cops BUT THEY HAVEN'T. But it's hard on my sanity - my family not believing me. And where's the cops then??? Cause if they believe I'm being "jokered" like that THEY SHOULD CALL THE COPS TO MY HOUSE THEN CAUSE IN THAT EVENT THEY SHOULD DEEM ME ABOUT TO BE KILLED OR KIDNAPPED...................JONAH IN THE BIBLE WAS SWALLOWED BY A WHALE that seems far fetched BUT IT HAPPENED!......

so why can't my 1st husband e-mail me near daily "from the other side" not earth - he totally can and he DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  Matthew 12:40 "For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth."

There is no "joker"
this is real
my 1st husband from "not on this earth right now" is e-mailing me several times a week
he will not let me get another job beyond my realistate job
which is fine
he's right
I need to learn to be thankful for what I have
I HAVE PLENTY
1 Timothy 6:8 "And having food and raiment let us be therewith content."
"my celestial financial planner" 
this is NOT A JOKE



via GIPHY

and don't call me evil (I tried to tell you all how to stay alive - those of you unable to join cross and skullbones "for the lord" edition - it's a thing even if it's unofficial)

🧥 - I got the special 322 jacket on 👄

don't call me evil

but your going to (many have already)

but you shouldn't

\Matthew 10:25

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
It's horrible I'm not welcome at churches anymore AND I KNOW I'M NOT - NOT REALLY......................those buildings are full of people not deemed worser then the "house of beelzebub" I AM THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
they look nice and homely - not jezebel like
having their --------------------------------------------------------------- with the help of some --------------------------------- cause clearly they need "aids" for that
not me
I don't even need ------------------------------------- 
airborn




0 comments:

Post a Comment