Search This Blog

Sunday, March 10, 2024

God should made me a shephard I'd do better then all these mens out there - SHAPHARDS ARE SUPPOSED TO GET SHEEP TO MOVE. If you don't do serve god give your money do do do do do YOU LOOSE IT ALL SOMEDAY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE - to many sheep in the field grazing LEISURELY. Luke 8:18 "Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have." Meanwhile I ova here DOING MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

 God should made me a shephard I'd do better then all these mens out there - SHAPHARDS ARE SUPPOSED TO GET SHEEP TO MOVE. If you don't do serve god give your money do do do do do YOU LOOSE IT ALL SOMEDAY ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE - to many sheep in the field grazing LEISURELY. Luke 8:18 "Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have." Meanwhile I ova here DOING MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................

um it's like
do not invest ya
in like the earth - ya
but in heaven
that's it
Matthew 6:20 "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:"
  Like back when I was sweet innocent not in my permanent villian era matthew 6:20 I chirped that a lot - people still hated me people pleasing for me NEVER WORKED. 
  Though right now I seem popular with my family - it's weird. And my husband says I can talk to him about the bible just don't preach at him --------- but I still can't speak to him basically I'm not allowed to speak to him and haven't been for our entire marriage, because he thinks everything is preaching to him. IT WAS SO BAD I WAS JUST "EXCITED" ABOUT A BIBLE VERSE A YEAR OR SO AGO.............he got so upset, told me I was forbidden from speaking about the bible to him, then he felt that we had to go to counseling that day, he sat at one point with me in the car and was like "I ain't sure you want to be with me anymore" AND HE LOOKED TO BE LIKE HE WAS ABOUT TO KICK ME OUT OF THE CAR ONTO THE STREETS. - I'm for sure not allowed to speak to my husband, and if I try and talk to him about "non bible stuffs" he don't seem interested, he never seems interested in anything I have to say. but I seem to be devalued by society in general....................................I think it's because my skin is brownish I REALLY DO BELIEVE THAT'S WHY and/or that I'm a chick
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." math 💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲💲

tootles

if you don't do math and end up poor - ep I blogged this post to tell you the way to big money I do believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MATH 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓



0 comments:

Post a Comment