Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2024

I am a little depressed but not much - CAUSE I KNOW THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER FOR ME - WHY ----------- Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." Ya me and Megan Thee Stallion are putting you alllllllllllllll on notice...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's a Megan Thee Stallion ahhhhhhhhhhhh : ) ..........................

I am a little depressed but not much - CAUSE I KNOW THINGS ARE GOING TO GET BETTER FOR ME - WHY -----------  Genesis 4:7 "If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him." Ya me and Megan Thee Stallion are putting you alllllllllllllll on notice...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's a Megan Thee Stallion ahhhhhhhhhhhh : ) ..........................

my oldest son (I feel like I'm lieing calling him my son.................I hate being forced to lie, I don't want to lie, I don't know how to get used to lieing like this???????? Or to even enjoy it or be chill lieing??????????)
he got me listening to Megan Thee Stallion 
Ya I spelled "thee" wrong here...................I got so excited on my new phone which is my sons old phone. That I can now make text fancy like this..................
we in a race
haters
gonna 
hate
especially 
if you winning in some way
Luke 21:16-18 "And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake. But there shall not an hair of your head perish."
  My son really accomplished something getting me listening to Megan Thee stallion walking all around the house saying "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“ - love it
off to eat breakfast
don't sweat the haters
it's a race
they pry loosin
try and throw them back a rope and pull em up.............
๐Ÿงต๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ•ธ️
ahhhhhhh
My weight flucuates..........instead of hiding that I like don't hide that ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................(that's still a Megan Thee Stallion ahhhhh).........................
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Coach Jones classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded ๐Ÿ˜ But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................






0 comments:

Post a Comment