Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

1st hubbies e-mail to me today says the battles going to end, that I'm going to miss """challenges, responsibilities, and boredom"" - oh I doubt that!! The rest of the body of christ believes they must suffer all the time and be happy, and peppy about that all the time it's even in the bible 1 Peter 4:13 "But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." I've battled not complaining this whole time (it natural to complain if something is going bad for you - if you walk up a hill and get a sideache bad and you need to sit down YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SMILE AND BE LIKE "PRAISE GOD" ------- so it's been very hard for me this entire time going against "actual nature" as a christian) I won't miss """challenges, responsibilities, and boredom" ..........FACTS: I'd prefer a non-alcoholic pina colada and a comfy lounge chair on a nice warm but not to warm fancy beach destination all day and night instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

My mom's thoughts on this blog post...............THIS IS FOR REAL..................

1st hubbies e-mail to me today says the battles  going to end, that I'm going to miss """challenges, responsibilities, and boredom"" - oh I doubt that!! The rest of the body of christ believes they must suffer all the time and be happy, and peppy about that all the time it's even in the bible  1 Peter 4:13 "But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy." I've battled not complaining this whole time (it natural to complain if something is going bad for you - if you walk up a hill and get a sideache bad and you need to sit down YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO SMILE AND BE LIKE "PRAISE GOD" ------- so it's been very hard for me this entire time going against "actual nature" as a christian) I won't miss """challenges, responsibilities, and boredom"  ..........FACTS: I'd prefer a non-alcoholic pina colada and a comfy lounge chair on a nice warm but not to warm fancy beach destination all day and night instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................

Often when I go to church, or listen to sermons MORE IS HEAPED ON ME, MORE BURDENS MORE STRESS...........Matthew 11:28-30 "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." "labour and are heavy laden" is real reality not what you see in the body of christ with all these super super super super happy people everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

REST ----- IN CHRIST IS REAL

rest of not having to wear designer clothing or "keep up with the jonses"

still having to work most us are - and tired ---------- TIRED I'M TELLING THE TRUTH YET WE ARE TOLD AT CHURCH WE SUPPOSED TO BE "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY" tired me is less pep

e-mail from 1st hubby today but I keep secret where these e-mails are coming from because I like getting them and I thoroughly believe they are coming to me from "the great beyond - beyond "the veil") via a portal on the internet......................

happy happy happy..................

just suffer a ton, only happy though that's all you can do anymore in the body of christ.............................

your church demand all your money or 10% happy only happy no sad no complain

your church demand whatever from you - no complain it's not allowed (ya I'm low on examples)

it's not natural to be happy all the time
this is against nature
what the rest of the body of christ is doing is against nature

YOU MUST BE HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY ALL THE TIME ELSE YOU ARE SATAN LUCIFER'S THE DEVILS (ACCORDING TO THE ENTIRE BODY OF CHRIST IN THE YEAR 2024 THAT YOU KNOW ISN'T ME)
But to the entire body of christ that hates my guts and looks for reasons to attack me on my blog "for jesus" 
I believe "sinners" 
don't want to see unnaturally happy people at church, or walking around earth that are "Christians" ------------ that if your tired -------- hey maybe you look tired!!!!!!! IT'S ACTUALLY OK 
life is so hard
so much work
so much uh uhhhhhhhhhh
well so much dieting and excersize for many of us THAT'S EXHAUSTING
THAT'S LITERALLY ACTUALLY EXHAUSTING!
YOU CAN HEAR MY "NON STEPFORD WIFE" THOUGHTS - I'D BE NICOLE KIDMAN, OR BETTE MIDDLER REALLY EITHER ONE OF THOSE 2 IN THE STEPFORD WIVES MOVIE. 
THE REST OF THE BODY OF CHRIST UNNATURALLY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY THAT'S NOT NATURAL
.................But I'm loosing my point some.....................I love just chilling at the beach πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. A's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................
my mom thinks I'm depressed that you know I need lots of money to not be depressed..........I ain't
I peloton bike near daily - stay positive
just because I ain't at the "top of the mountain" 
don't mean I won't get there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep going is the idea
but vacations are needed I believe
and usa most of us DON'T VACATION ENOUGH
────────────────────▄▄─────────────────── ──────────────────▄███▄────────────────── ─────────────────██████▄───────────────── ────────────────████████▄──────────────── ─────────────────████████▄─────────────── ──────────────────████████▄────────────── ────────────▄▄██───████████▄───────────── ───────────██████───████████▄──────────── ──────────████████───████████▄─────────── ───────────████████───████████▄────────── ────────────████████───████████▄───────── ───────▄██───████████───████████▄──────── ─────▄█████───████████───████████▄─────── ────████████───████████───████████▄────── ─────▀███████───████████───████████▄───── ─────────────██─██──────██─────────────── ─────────────██─▀▀──────██─────────────── ──▄▄─▄▄───▄▄─██─▄▄───▄▄─██───▄▄─▄▄─▄████▄ ▄██████─▄██████─██─▄██████─▄██████─██──▀█ ██▀─▀██─██▀─▀██─██─██▀─▀██─██▀─▀██─▀███▄─ ██───██─██───██─██─██───██─██───██────███ ██▄─▄██─██▄─▄██─██─██▄─▄██─██▄─▄██─█▄──██ ▀███▀██──▀██▀██─██──▀██▀██──▀██▀██─▀████▀





0 comments:

Post a Comment