Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2024

Ya I'm running through the red light #barbie people when they are nice to me IT'S WHEN I LOOK GOOD! It's always when I look good. I'm guilty, it's me world I did it all! Attack attack attack me then "for jesus" more! And everyone is so concerned "how nice" I am in real life - if you hold a door open for me I will likely thank you (unless I need to cough or sneeze in that moment, or am in a mega hurry) CAN'T THAT JUST BE THE MEASURE OF "NICENESS" AND JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY AND QUITE SPECULATING THAT I MIGHT BE A TOTAL BBBBBBBBBBB - CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOUR DOING WHEN I WALK PAST YOU AND WHILE LOOKING AT ME, SAYING "I think she's nice" to your friend -------- I ain't stupid I know people are "discussing that" amongst themselves because for what ever reason everyone thinks everyone must be endlesssssssssssssssssssss rays of utter jubiliation 24/7 alllllllllllll the time else they are total a-holes or b------ Who made that up? Can you stop - if a person says "thank you" when you hold a door open for them, or they hold a door open for you that should equal ----------- NICE.............................


1st husband (from where on the internet I don't like to say where, because I fully believe my 1st husband has been e-mailing me FOR YEARS - via a "portal" on the internet - that I stumbled onto). Saw all that went down this weekend.......and replied as he often does..............😊👍

Ya I'm running through the red light #barbie people when they are nice to me IT'S WHEN I LOOK GOOD! It's always when I look good. I'm guilty, it's me world I did it all! Attack attack attack me then "for jesus" more! And everyone is so concerned "how nice" I am in real life - if you hold a door open for me I will likely thank you (unless I need to cough or sneeze in that moment, or am in a mega hurry) CAN'T THAT JUST BE THE MEASURE OF "NICENESS" AND JUST GIVE IT TO ME ALREADY AND QUITE SPECULATING THAT I MIGHT BE A TOTAL BBBBBBBBBBB - CAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOUR DOING WHEN I WALK PAST YOU AND WHILE LOOKING AT ME, SAYING "I think she's nice" to your friend -------- I ain't stupid I know people are "discussing that" amongst themselves because for what ever reason everyone thinks everyone must be endlesssssssssssssssssssss rays of utter jubiliation 24/7 alllllllllllll the time else they are total a-holes or b------ Who made that up?  Can you stop - if a person says "thank you" when you hold a door open for them, or they hold a door open for you that should equal ----------- NICE.............................

suicide is a sin

but often I want to be done with the world in 2024

WHAT OF I CARE ABOUT THE CHILDREN 

IS HARD TO GRASP THAT MUST MEAN I IS NICE OR AT LEAST

OK...................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

https://www.donorschoose.org/

Mrs. Turner's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............














0 comments:

Post a Comment