Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2024

1st hubby (not on earth at the moment) his e-mail today - he admitted to keeping me "poorish" on purpose that I learn to be happy without being rich. (I applied for another job yesterday - plotting to work it in addition to my current realistate job)........happiness is often stuffs not costing much money yarn to crochet knit with, plants, rollerskates....................

 1st hubby (not on earth at the moment) his e-mail today - he admitted to keeping me "poorish" on purpose that I learn to be happy without being rich. (I applied for another job yesterday -  plotting to work it in addition to my current realistate job)........happiness is often stuffs not costing much money yarn to crochet knit with, plants, rollerskates....................

bikes (bikes can be affordable)

peloton bikes 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 - or as I do a bike the is like peloton bikes and then I subscribe to the like what $24 a month full like experience um app

coffee (lots of joy from coffee for me on my coffee diet - eat food, drink 2 caffeine coffee's and 1 decafeinated coffee a day....that's what I do - the decaffeinated coffee is part of the diet case your wondering) 

Goth music

kayaking

 Lots of joy all of that, not to much $$$$$$ As always I keep where these e-mails from my 1st husband are coming from secret cause I like getting e-mails from him 😁....................


1 Timothy 6:7-9 "For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content. But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." ---- There pry are rich people out there sleeping with 3-5 prostitutes or more right now (NO HATE) that never had a chance to be happy living a more "simple life".
  1 Corinthians 6:9 "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,"
it's very possible
ideally in life
there is a time to kayak
and a time to boat
(by boat I mean "putting on the ritz") 
🚢
off ta eat breakfast - tootles




0 comments:

Post a Comment