Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2024

I'm stressed out, but "the heat" on me in life (that's what I call it "the heat" has been good for me) MY DREAMS ARE SPARKLING CLEAN NOW AT NIGHT because 1st hubby watches my dreams at night - oh ya............................if one dream tries and "be spicey" 1st hubby chimes right up..............................

  Update 4/18/2024 (these blog updates are all over the place now since how people are refusing to click lately on my "highlighted" blog post for the week - I'm pretty 100% I'm really, really, really hated). This is a pantry cabinet in the garage - WHICH CAN STILL BE FANCY...............so I added contact paper, and gold tape πŸ˜‚............

the before boooooooooo..................
Hard at work!

I'm stressed out, but "the heat" on me in life (that's what I call it "the heat" has been good for me) MY DREAMS ARE SPARKLING CLEAN NOW AT NIGHT because 1st hubby watches my dreams at night - oh ya............................if one dream tries and "be spicey" 1st hubby chimes right up..............................

the words "tried by fire" ==== is the same as "the heat"

Zechariah 13:9 "And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God."
1 Peter 1:7 "That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:"Revelation 3:18 "I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
I love lucifer
I love his men (some of them have lost their minds at the moment I do believe) 
I love my enemies
(I am clearly done and don't enjoy being attacked - but my enemies bring "the heat" to man they trying to cremate my body in the morgue but THEY BRING "THE HEAT")
But dang I been "stressed out" lately whilst having my wonderfully sparkly clean dreams at night πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ love it
sometimes though
you don't need to "change" so much though as look at everything differently in life
2 Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."
use the things of the earth but not abuse them is the idea
1 Corinthians 7:28-31 "But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away."
makeup is a tool to look nice for ones hubby!!!!!!!!!!! FYI
some guys are into the makeup
they want that high glamour maybe a little bossy bish life
some guys likes that I TELLING YOU THE TRUTH
TAYLOR SANG IT TRUE MAN......................
Not all guys want a dominatrix though
but some
almost do
tootles
(heat can purify if done right)
1st hubby sheez he's eternities "heat pro"

my dreams have gotten so sparkling clean at night you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Martin's fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose................




0 comments:

Post a Comment