Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

my mom don't like me listening to 1st husband she thinks he's just a worthless fallen angel trash garbage - I DONT BELIEVE THAT AND AM ADAMANT ALL OVER MY BLOG OF THE GOODNESS WITHIN LUCIFER AND HIS MEN (some of his men have lost their minds though at the moment) ---------- if they were useless for counsel for you THAT DON'T MEAN THEY ARE USELESS FOR COUNSEL FOR ALL...........oh for salvation I am saying. I ain't normal I ain't like most of you all I CROSS AND SKULLBONED IT "FOR THE LORD" well I do not "walk alone" and it is dangerous to walk alone, and you could tell me "what about jesus" yes but jesus isn't "counsel"......................Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.........the body of christ discarded me everyone on earth has far as I know in some sense, where do I have "counsel" on earth???????????...............

update (sheri your the most obnoxious why does you family love you??????? - beats me?????????)

my mom seems to agree with me that people need "counsel" 

I do not know what sort of counsel my parents, who just moved, and brother and sister have (big sis, goes to church so she pry has "counsel" the church likes her a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

my family don't understand "cross and skullbones" 

and they don't even believe in "cross and skullbones" that even good could be in that organization 

they think there's just good and evil

good and evil

and I keep tryin to say that there are people that the church has vanquished and they get help spiritual help real help for their salvations some of them - other places 

my mom don't like me listening to 1st husband she thinks he's just a worthless fallen angel trash garbage - I DONT BELIEVE THAT AND AM ADAMANT ALL OVER MY BLOG OF THE GOODNESS WITHIN LUCIFER AND HIS MEN (some of his men have lost their minds though at the moment) ---------- if they were useless for counsel for you THAT DON'T MEAN THEY ARE USELESS FOR COUNSEL FOR ALL...........oh for salvation I am saying. I ain't normal I ain't like most of you all I CROSS AND SKULLBONED IT "FOR THE LORD"  well I do not "walk alone" and it is dangerous to walk alone, and you could tell me "what about jesus" yes but jesus isn't "counsel"......................Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.........the body of christ discarded me everyone on earth has far as I know in some sense, where do I have "counsel" on earth???????????...............

MY LATEST E-MAIL TO MY FAMILY (whom most of them do not go to church - they do not have counsel in their lives as far as I know?????????)

well I do not "walk alone" and it is dangerous to walk alone, and you could tell me "what about jesus" yes but jesus isn't "counsel"......................Proverbs 11:14 Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety.........the body of christ discarded me everyone on earth has far as I know in some sense, where do I have "counsel" on earth???????????...............

so it never should be "take care of yourself" as you stated mom
no everyone should have "counsel" FOR SAFETY

I crossed and skullboned it - for safety
got myself counsel FOR SAFETY
if you all think fallen angels are just evil and bad and that's all they are if you think like kashia that people that have anything to do with lucifer and his men are worthless pieces of sh--t -------- block me, leave me forever, cause I assure you I ain't chucking off my "jumpsuit" -  I keeping "counsel"
that's why most shouldn't leave their churches they need "counsel" but the church never liked me I never "made it" in the church, I was left without counsel there
BIBLE STUDY ISN'T COUNSEL
COUNSEL IS MORE THEN BIBLE STUDY!!!!!!!!
counsel is like directed directly at whatever problems, struggles you are currently dealing with in life, not some generic bible study topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes one might get counsel in bible study
IF YOUR LUCKY
IF YOUR LUCKY
bible studies are so big 
you end up with so little time to epeak to anyone

do you ever see comments on my blog besides christians attacking me
no 
ok then my counsel ain't on this earth
hangin 10 always
and if you don't know what hang 10 is
bestest hire me at a college and pay me $30 a hours to tell the kids what "hang 10" is - if you don't understand ------- I gonna need white boards 
explain to you 
1000001111100000011111110000000111111111111000000
so you can understand that
maybe????
probably you pay me $30 a hour I pry could get you to be able to understand
 hang 10 😁👍💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓




0 comments:

Post a Comment