Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2024

Lucifer says in his e-mail to me (of which I know you all think is a "killer" or "pycho stalker" stalking my every move and e-mailing me) he says "Supersize me" - I'll try and speak even better of lucifer. I don't have much more to say but I'll try. I desire to not be what christians are often looked upon as in the year 2024 "mean" - ya you can judge as a christian - BUT JUDGING COULD BE DEEMED AND IS DEEMED BY MANY AS "MEAN".....................I wish to not be mean............so I will speak more well of lucifer in this here blog post.........................

Dyed my hair finally - I will let 1 inch or more roots, before I dye my hair..............
that saying..........lucifer never wronged me to my knowledge ok, it's the idea........BE NICE............be nice and nice will probably come back to you sooner or later........................
Matthew 7:12 "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets."

 Lucifer says in his e-mail to me (of which I know you all think is a "killer" or "pycho stalker" stalking my every move and e-mailing me) he says "Supersize me" - I'll try and speak even better of lucifer. I don't have much more to say but I'll try.  I desire to not be what christians are often looked upon as in the year 2024 "mean" -  ya you can judge as a christian - BUT JUDGING COULD BE DEEMED AND IS DEEMED BY MANY AS "MEAN".....................I wish to not be mean............so I will speak more well of lucifer in this here blog post.........................

I do not wish to say where these e-mails are coming from because honest to goodness I believe my 1st husband is e-mailing me "from the other side" 

lucifer the bible says....................................ya he isn't a foaming at the mouth um monster of some sort. 
he cares as I have mentioned on this blog
he truelly wants your souls 
not in a 
demented way
HE CARES

Mark 8:33 "But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men."
  He is like God Himself showing "no partiality" I'm saying he will kill his own people if killing some of them will help like people out.........................
Isaiah 14:17-20 "That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?  All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house. But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet. Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned."
 My thoughts on Isaiah 14:17-20 so god can um flood the whole earth.....................but lucifer making "the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof" horrible stuffs????????? Can lucifer not also make judgements?????????????????
If christians can judge
and god can judge
cannot lucifer and his people also judge????????????

They can!

Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged."
If I judged lucifer or his people right I'm just being hypothetical cause I don't want to be a judgy hate style christian......................
don't they then HAVE A RIGHT to judge me back
and judging me back
could ===== laying to waist my town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT SURE COULD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't get the "smack" talked about lucifer in Isaiah 14:17-20 AT ALL?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

lucifer is calm in real life most the time
chill
fact if you look at him
you gonna wonder how'd he wreek all that heck on earth......................

Isaiah 14:15-17 "Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" - He's classy, he has style. 
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Partington's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.............
I don't know if I accomplished "supersizing" lucifer
I tried!
tootles






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

https://www.threads.net/@leticiarahme/post/C5GBv7RvSBw

https://www.threads.net/@chiokedmachi/post/C5Gg9uOLU5U

https://www.facebook.com/groups/spiritualcorner/posts/10151772364397312/

https://www.facebook.com/Sylviamessagesfromthelight/videos/-%EF%B8%8Fyou-just-never-know-who-in-the-crowd-standing-beside-you-in-line-or-passing-yo/520247425892743/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/you-just-never-know-who-in-the-crowd-standing-beside-you-in-line-or-passing-you-in-the-street-might-be-raised-in-spirit-or-e--15129348722092680/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/salafalsalih/posts/5888204071202081/

https://www.facebook.com/100063508177198/videos/you-just-never-know-who-in-the-crowd-standing-beside-you-in-line-or-passing-you-/539294127355808/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/538288560229623/posts/902097237182085/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/458184404922884/posts/1570762910331689/

Post a Comment