Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Today 3/22/2024 1st husband says DO MORE GOOD - I'm tired out that's what I been "going off on for days now" but I will donate 2 times today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOUGH THE BIBLE IS BROKEN FOR ME, I DO GOOD NOTHING HAPPENS HASN'T FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME BESIDES I GET ATTACKED "FOR JESUS" Don't worry I'm still humble, my BLOG ISN'T RAN BY JUST ME! 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars." GOD AND LUCIFER SATAN BOTH both are going to put me on top of the entire earth any minute now................LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!..................

  Today 3/22/2024 1st husband says DO MORE GOOD - I'm tired out that's what I been "going off on for days now" but I will donate 2 times today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THOUGH THE BIBLE IS BROKEN FOR ME, I DO GOOD NOTHING HAPPENS HASN'T FOR A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME BESIDES I GET ATTACKED "FOR JESUS"

MY FAMILY AIN'T EVEN HAVING FAMILY GET TOGETHERS OR IF THEY ARE WITHOUT ME

WITHOUT ME CAUSE I'M DEEMED SUCH SATANTIC WORTHLESS TRASH BY MOST OF THEM! "FOR JESUS"


Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.
Luke 6:38 for my whole life and I'm near 50 ISN'T WORKING FOR ME IT AINT' IT AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN'T! EVERYONE DEEMS ME A WORTHLESS SATANIC H WORD AND THE B WORD!!! (FOR "JESUS" THEY VIEW ME THIS WAY WHILE EITHER ATTACKING ME OR PLOTTING THEIR ATTACKS ON ME TO SERVE THEIR LORD JESUS CHRIST TELLING THE TRUTH THAT'S ALL THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME OVER THE YEARS PRETTY MUCH I'VE BEEN ATTACKED "FOR THE LORD"
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Barry's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are more classrooms with more needs at Donors Choose.................

 Don't worry I'm still humble, my BLOG ISN'T RAN BY JUST ME! 2 Chronicles 16:9 "For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars." GOD AND LUCIFER SATAN BOTH both are going to put me on top of the entire earth any minute now................LOVE THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!..................

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
this sorta goes with my previous blog post 
and really I'm just adding this cause people think I'm "high on the cross and skullbones pride" uh whatever??????????????????????????
they do
this is the most popular post at the moment on my blog.................
https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2016/11/i-want-to-urge-people-not-to-be-fearful.html
people want this view of me so desperately 
of being some money hungry b-word
A B-WORD THAT HELPS KIDS NEAR EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
WHAT THEY WANT ME TO BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADLY DOESNT EVEN MATH OUT ANYMORE
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A B-WORD THAT CARES ABOUT THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT ANYWAYS, 
previous blog post
I forgive everyone
cause your probably poor
and your dieing probably
your probably poor
and dieing 
stressed out
inflation got's THE WORLD BY IT'S NUTS RIGHT NOW
all things are full of labour at the moment...............................

full of labour

exhausted pry

riding off of fumes

All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.

The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.

via GIPHY

you all should respect

me

Jesus

and Lucifer

we are the original nerds

(I gonna delete what I said about 2nd hubby)

I need to like try harder


0 comments:

Post a Comment