Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2024

What is dead? Is it not that your life is not your own your bought with a price and I believe for some of us christians that could === CRAZY RICHES. And some of us whilst not actually hookers might be a touch more like hooker Julia Roberts then classy Julia Roberts in "pretty woman" AND I KNOW IT AND I KNOW I'LL BE BETTER OFF "THEN" as classy julia roberts.....................(oh sheri's talking to much today).............................................

 What is dead? Is it not that your life is not your own your bought with a price and I believe for some of us christians that could === CRAZY RICHES. And some of us whilst not actually hookers might be a touch more like hooker Julia Roberts then classy Julia Roberts in "pretty woman" AND I KNOW IT AND I KNOW I'LL BE BETTER OFF "THEN" as classy julia roberts.....................(oh sheri's talking to much today).............................................

1 Corinthians 7:22-24 "For he that is called in the Lord, being a servant, is the Lord's freeman: likewise also he that is called, being free, is Christ's servant. Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men. Brethren, let every man, wherein he is called, therein abide with God."

via GIPHY

am I wrong?

no

ok then

but in my defense

my son going trans has gotten me wearing more makeup more often - trying to make being a girl look good

I'm failing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------------- this weekend I heard a few "comments" concerning my trans son - I hope he didn't hear them. 

really hope he didn't hear them

I HEARD THEM

...................life is so much easier living the "stright life" that everyone πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

so I try to make being a girl look good!!!!!!!!

THAT'S WHAT I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I AM FAILING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ACCEPT MY FATE
I go read my bible in a sec before I go to bed...................
ps................also I accidentally walked into a mens bathroom before remembering oh my son is a guy now this is a mens room................i pry was that close to --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
fully on accident
like I'm saying the glam life everyone is not happy with me about
I have good intentions especially lately
to be some good example for my son
I'm telling you the truth though
but I do my makeup all wrong
I stink at it
......................................................
I'm inept


via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment