Search This Blog

Thursday, March 14, 2024

Lucifer and/or maybe he put one of his men up to e-mail me today via "the portal" says "hot now" hot now - I was battling arthtritis day before yesterday!!!!!!! And before that HOT FLASHES........and what they telling me AIN'T TRUE (that then I'll be living the life of the rich and famous) I TRIED TO BE A MARILYN MONROE IMPERSONATOR I WALKED AROUND "HOT" PROPER FOR NOT MONTHS, NOT WEEKS YEARS...................all I got was a job in the realistate industry but I was wearing a tichel looking maybe frumpy the day I got hired for my job! I didn't get no millions of dollors or anybody at all asking me if I wanted to do modeling work - nope 0 nothing (besides a few people did ask me if I wanted to represent their products but a lot of them "opportunities" are almost scams you don't make money - the ones offered to me, where the pay blah blah blah money you save a little money on the items and that's it that "the money" you make ------- YOU SAVE MONEY.............I turned them down cause you had to then post up pics with speical hashtags it just seemed to be to much of hassel and not worth it)...................

pic of me from today...............................................coffee diet works, but it does get one lazy I find, cause when your being thin drinking coffee - why work out a ton??????????

 Lucifer and/or maybe he put one of his men up to e-mail me today via "the portal" says "hot now" hot now - I was battling arthtritis day before yesterday!!!!!!! And before that HOT FLASHES........and what they telling me AIN'T TRUE (that then I'll be living the life of the rich and famous) I TRIED TO BE A MARILYN MONROE IMPERSONATOR I WALKED AROUND "HOT" PROPER FOR NOT MONTHS, NOT WEEKS YEARS...................all I got was a job in the realistate industry but I was wearing a tichel looking maybe frumpy the day I got hired for my job! I didn't get no millions of dollors or anybody at all asking me if I wanted to do modeling work - nope 0 nothing (besides a few people did ask me if I wanted to represent their products but a lot of them "opportunities" are almost scams you don't make money - the ones offered to me, where the pay blah blah blah money you save a little money on the items and that's it that "the money" you make ------- YOU SAVE MONEY.............I turned them down cause you had to then post up pics with speical hashtags it just seemed to be to much of hassel and not worth it)...................

this is from I believe a portal on the internet and so I don't want to say where even this portal is from I enjoy getting these e-mails from 1st hubby................

these pics were from uhhhhhhhhhhh what 3-4 weeks ago, so I'm still marilyn monroeing it just for fun everyone hates me. But to make me happy, for my joy i'm still marilyn monroeing it from time to time.......................(but then I am also able to pull off marilyn monroe look very easy with red hair or whatever shade of hair I want as well)...........................


looking like that
how much money that got me
0 FACTS
FACTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Loertscher's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose..............
"hot, wow, now" 
whoever wrote that to me today
try having a few hot flashes then write me again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(my mom thinks my 1st husband isn't e-mailing me, my mom literally thinks my entire house is bugged and my brains are bugged to and sinister satan worshippers are e-mailing me near daily pretending they are my 1st husband PRETENDING TO BE MY HUSBAND)....................that's what my mom believe's
but
if she like believe's that
why has nobody sent the cops to my house?????????
I assure you
you go walk around here looking for microphones you will find nothing
it's a portal

it's a portal from the "otherside"

I like redhead marilyn look the best lately anyways. 
"hot now wow"
hot now wow then rain me some money from the sky cause that's the only way I'm gonna to make money via my looks right now less I become a prostitute or a stripper or do "video's" -------------- but I ain't doin non of that cause I'm christian and I think that all that stuffs demeans all to often women and/or men.
hot now wow
do they not see me globbing onto my arms menopause cream every night??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Jeremiah 31:25  “I will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint.” - me me me
(for those that don't know hot flashes - are exhausting in my estimation................and I can't be the only one that feels this way)
try
I thrive off being the least
I thriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive off of that
------- I'm willing to try some but 
the body of chrsit going to keep on with them "jezebel" sermons and give me dirty looks if I dare to go to church looking like a marilyn with makeup on cause christian women aren't supposed to wear makeup at all ever
they ain't supposed to "try" 

trying to look nice will harm me

cause it always does








0 comments:

Post a Comment