Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

So your worried I'm being stalked, and that the guy I think is 1st hubby e-mailing me from "the other side" is actually a professional stalker about to kill me. DON'T WORRY THIS REALLY IS MY 1ST HUSBAND E-MAILING ME "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" His e-mail to me today...................

 So your worried I'm being stalked, and that the guy I think is 1st hubby e-mailing me from "the other side" is actually a professional stalker about to kill me. DON'T WORRY THIS REALLY IS MY 1ST HUSBAND E-MAILING ME "FROM THE OTHER SIDE" His e-mail to me today...................

(this blog post is mega popular right now - people don't comment on my blog but to usually attack me "for jesus" every now and then, but I can tell people's "thoughts" off of popular posts sometimes)..............which I edited this post completely..............made it better...................

https://givingittogod.blogspot.com/2019/09/i-need-prayer-cause-person-in-my-life.html

I never tell where these e-mails from 1st husband are coming from cause I like getting e-mails from him 😁......................................

\
the bible says.....................

And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith.

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

I really believe like if like "bad" where to happen

cause like as 2 Thessalonians 3:2 says "unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith" -------------- if bad right were to happen to me

god I believe will "keep me from evil"

maybe that would be me being killed fast?????????????????????

but don't even worry everyone

1 billion % know that for years now 1st hubby has been e-mailing me continually 😁

"from the other side" not earth - not earth

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
honest honest - in the case of lucifer satan......................likely go um hang out with him when he get's here ya. Ya it's mostly satan lucifer the lord of darkness that has made it so I don't fear evil....................is that bad???????????????
😈💓💓💓💓💓💓
When like fellow chrisitians get killed you know the ones that aren't like me loving lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
hey
your heads will be chipped off quick pry!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's my point) In your heads being likely chopped off quick you'll be "kept from evil" 2 Thessalonians 3:3
cause I have watched a fair amount of horror movies
I refuse to watch the saw movies though
my oldest "son" likes the horror movies
I am very picky about my horror movies and prefer the more cheese ones.................chucky 💓💓💓💓💓
I had 2 dolls that might've been possessed 
(1 I still own) 
1 was a barney animatronic doll - a few times it just started singing in the middle of the night WHILE IN MY CLOSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The other one the batteries finally died on it - but I like this doll soooooooooo
it's bad - I might add batteries if a week is pretty boring or something in the future
it also will just "go off" in the middle of the night nobody touching it, no sounds to activate it, nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing
and then it'll dance and dance and dance and sing in the middle of the night
(it's a furby)

tootles
https://www.donorschoose.org/







0 comments:

Post a Comment