Search This Blog

Thursday, March 21, 2024

What mercy looks like. Told my family they are very buisy I "get it" that's why they can't be in my life or my kids lives or vice versa - they need money (me to) - they got to work work work to pay the bills in inflation usa AND THAT'S THE TRUTH MAN.........................no hate to anybody man that's what I'm saying, I KNOW "THE SCOOP" EVERYONE'S STRESSED basically everyone's poor or near poor or living on credit it's all mirage the "wealth" you think you see people have most the time IT HAS TO BE.......................life ain't set up for people to win, it's set up THAT PEOPLE WILL SIN.......................WHEN WOULD SOMEONE "SIN" WOULD IT NOT BE A LITTLE PROSTITUTION DOING CAUSE MONEY IS TIGHT???????????????????? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................

Told to do more good. Told the bible that is COMPLETELY BROKEN FOR ME IT DONT' WORK - is about to work for me after years of trying....................
Luke 6:38 "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again."
I just get attacked for years "for jesus" basically that's all that's happened for me. People lovvvvvvvvvvve to try and utterly anniliate me "for jesus" they are real zealous to give back to me trying to get me to jump off a bridge real good for their lord Jesus Christ. And I'm uh you know not invited to family get togethers anymore deemed worthless satanic trash - that to. Dont worry the christians in "good standing" of my family are still having family get togethers together. Ask amber baker of salem oregon if you can go to a family get together if you want to - cause amber might not be even related to me - NOT AT ALL I AM SAYING - and when I was 3 and she popped into my life all the sudden and I was told she is my "step sister" she looked like a swedish chick to me she didn't look to me my race AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. She took two generic dna test (her and my dad never did a test to see if they were related, she just sued my dad when we were starving living in silverton oregon, and she won and then my family was poor) But I digrese if you are "upstanding" christian enough - you might could go to family get togethers, especially if you know amber. 
She's finland 97% or something like that I saw the results of one of her dna tests. 
I ain't mad about being poor my whole life
it's fine
amber is a christian better chrsitian then me
and she has every right to kick me out of the family - good job for jesus amber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Ozalp's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose.................
What mercy looks like. Told my family they are very buisy I "get it" that's why they can't be in my life or my kids lives or vice versa - they need money (me to) - they got to work work work to pay the bills in inflation usa AND THAT'S THE TRUTH MAN.........................no hate to anybody man that's what I'm saying, I KNOW "THE SCOOP" EVERYONE'S STRESSED basically everyone's poor or near poor or living on credit it's all mirage the "wealth" you think you see people have most the time IT HAS TO BE.......................life ain't set up for people to win, it's set up THAT PEOPLE WILL SIN.......................WHEN WOULD SOMEONE "SIN" WOULD IT NOT BE A LITTLE PROSTITUTION DOING CAUSE MONEY IS TIGHT???????????????????? OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................
But even in "middle class" um whatever.................that's what's "as having nothing" is I believe - it's the middle class, or the poor............the un wealthy.........OR BONUS THE WEALTHY LIVING AS IF THEY WEREN'T STINKING RICH (that could be many things, that could be buying one less boat and donating to charity instead???????????????????). YET POSSESSING ALL THINGS RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 Corinthians 6:9-11 "As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things."
PEOPLE ARE BUISY I FULLY GET IT
once I did do the 
"woes me"
"woes me"
"woes me" 
people are being killed
they are starving
they are in debt
and it's near everyone
well they can't give nothing in "that state"
Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give."
  But I think that is the "devils plan" no hate at all for lucifer 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 he's doing his job DAMN WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEAST BE DONE WITH THIS "CANCEL CULTURE" BODY OF CHRIST
BODY OF CHRIST
(debbie told my mom something I don't know what but - my family all claims to be christian -------- I think they all worship satan NO HATE - that's just my strong opinion ---- anyways someone in my family has caused a ton of trouble and now my mom don't want to have a family get together when she's in town AT ALL) 
I don't know what debbie told my mom??????????????????

bowels of mercie the bible says not "cancel culture"


Colossians 3:11-13 "Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
tootles

0 comments:

Post a Comment