Search This Blog

Saturday, March 23, 2024

(ps. I'm not as awake as I need to be either - BUT I'M TIRED OUT AND I KNOW YOU ARE TO) ATTENTION: There are No npc's THAT'S RIGHT 0% "NON PARTICIPATING CHARACTERS" (people) out there, most of you have fallen asleep the SATELLITE HAS "GOT IN" and some you need to WAKE UP. I not saying this to help myself out in anyway, shape, or form, I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord edition" I'M SAYING SLEEP IS BAD - WHEN WOLVES IS HUNGRY THEY GO CHOMP CHOMP A NICE SLEEPING VICTIM!!!!!! Matthew 25:5 "While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept." THE FALLING AWAY SHOULD BE HAPPENING BAD RIGHT NOW (I don't want to go to church right now) what need is there to stay in the church WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP? 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"..............................

Peloton biking is really working out.................................
(ps. I'm not as awake as I need to be either - BUT I'M TIRED OUT AND I KNOW YOU ARE TO)  ATTENTION: There are No npc's THAT'S RIGHT 0% "NON PARTICIPATING CHARACTERS" (people) out there, most of you have fallen asleep the SATELLITE HAS "GOT IN" and some you need to WAKE UP. I not saying this to help myself out in anyway, shape, or form, I'm "cross and skullbones for the lord edition" I'M SAYING SLEEP IS BAD - WHEN WOLVES IS HUNGRY THEY GO CHOMP CHOMP A NICE SLEEPING VICTIM!!!!!! Matthew 25:5 "While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept." THE FALLING AWAY SHOULD BE HAPPENING BAD RIGHT NOW (I don't want to go to church right now) what need is there to stay in the church WHEN EVERYONE IS ASLEEP? 2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"..............................
 "Asleep" isn't the same thing as "lukewarm" but it's similiar........................it's the body of christ comfy and snug in their bible study groups etc. MOST CHRISTIANS AREN'T ATTACKED LIKE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ain't, they have their nice bible study times, shake the pastors hand every sunday say hi to their pastor, their towns, communities LOVE THEM etc. 
Revelation 3:16-18 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see."
I was told by what I believe was a fully shape shifting nephilim pastor I AM BEING SERIOUS
he told me
I was doing to much good
mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn all the red flags went up in my brains hearing those words 
🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
my bible says have zeal and fire don't sit in your church comfy doing the "bare miminum"
Matthew 10:7-9 "And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses," - this bit the bible isn't talking about money donating money - but I feel money is what the "hurting" of the world often need these days
money can get people medical help they need
money can get prisoners bibles and "cast out devils" that way
I digress there's more then one way to "skin a cat" as they say
All your pastors say Jesus return is imminent any second now
even the bible itself matthew 10:7-9 says "the kindgom of heaven is at hand"
so much zeal and awakedness should they body of christ really have right now????????
TONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(EXCEPT IT DON'T IT'S ALL ASLEEP ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ)
Matthew 25:4-6 "But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him."
2 Thessalonians 2:3 "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;"
Marilyn Mansons right I could "ring all the bells" 
nobodies going to listen to my cross and skullbones for the lord butt
the sattelight torched them all
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
322 forever for me 👄

33 Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.

34 Awake to righteousness, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame.

I had to like unsubscribe to a messianic synangogue on you tube today, cause they were all talking about "familiar spirits" and sorcery etc. And I know they mean me. 
I'm not deemed christian anymore BY ANYBODY
I'm worse then the house of beezelbub
YOU CAN'T EVEN SPEAK TO ME BUT TO ATTACK ME FOR YOUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?
 I've been casted out of the body of christ I'm not deemed a christian anymore people call me a witch on the street they yell WITCH WITCH. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment