Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2024

In a healthy relationship people listen to you - often I'm not really heard BUT I LISTEN TO SERMONS AND PEOPLE ATTACKING ME - YA I LISTEN. 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." And I'm not depressed, my family thinks I'm depressed I'm not. I'm a goth, what makes me happy or what even is happy for me is very different then what happy would be for most normies.(ps though I'm a ultra goth - maybe some goths that look depressed are depressed I am a ultra goth and sometimes when I look "the most miserable" I'm actually the most happy). I used to take naps on a "bed of nails" oh for real!!......................

  Update 3/26/2024 todays off to a good start 😁 Made my 1st wire wrapped turquoise cuff bracelet. And this is super great, cause I have quite a few of these beads (bought them at a crystal store in astoria) and many various spacer type beads to use to I'll EVEN BE ABLE TO GET MANY DIFFERENT LOOKING BRACELETS MADE 💓💓💓💓💓💓 look how expensive this looks.......................I did it 😁.............

One the back it hooks closed, and this really really works...........
 In a healthy relationship people listen to you - often I'm not really heard BUT I LISTEN TO SERMONS AND PEOPLE ATTACKING ME - YA I LISTEN. 1 John 3:14 "We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death." And I'm not depressed, my family thinks I'm depressed I'm not. I'm a goth, what makes me happy or what even is happy for me is very different then what happy would be for most normies.(ps though I'm a ultra goth - maybe some goths that look depressed are depressed I am a ultra goth and sometimes when I look "the most miserable" I'm actually the most happy). I used to take naps on a "bed of nails" oh for real!!......................
let me give a example of "ultra goth logic".....................via giphy...............

 

via GIPHY

Just cause I ain't like most people don't mean I don't have value (that's me disagreeing with all my christian attackers over the years)
 I disagree with the body of christ most the time - but I listen, I listen while disagreeing vehemently
or I try and listen. Sometimes I get real frustrated and I turn the christian radio off at night.
I don't enjoy church nope
or sermons nope - I have been tortured for years (that is one of the ways I know Jesus is lord - for his church wouldn't be anything but torture) and then then they have mini cracker and fake blood time
usually not even a full cracker - torture
all that boring sermon then little bit of a cracker and some fake blood --- I only like the fake blood if it's welches - man though not much fake blood in them cups either
communion
funnest part of a church service where they get a little DIABOLICAL
teeny cup of fake blood
teeny bit of a cracker
but my point is you can love the people while being 90% repulsed by their normie "ways" yes they are mentally ill with that "normie mental illness" there's no cure for it most the time. They will live their lives
shopping at fred meyers, costco, those are the highlights in normies days.....................watching their tv shows
they will never have the love for a cold cave that they should have
bats in the night!!!!!!!!!!
loud obnxious horns in the afternoon (normies hate that - I've always loved loud obnoxious horns in the afternoon 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓)
(some normies like ghost hunting - I got to give some them credit) which really "ghost hunting" is a love of history, is what it boils down to. I watch ghost hunting shows all the time I know most about what's gone on all over america over the years by now............america is a very buisy country to. 
lord of the darkness
or lord of the light
won't one of you come down
and bring the earth some fright
the cloaked ones are waiting
with prayers and incense abounding
to hear the horns of the night sounding
the horses wait
iron so much iron the iron of chains
or the IRON OF CHAINS
legions
upon 
legions
upon legions
in their gaves gnawing
in search of blooooooooooooooooooood

my whole point of this blog post
is love
can be more then hugs and kisses
please no hugs or kisses
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Mrs. Pearsall's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............




 


0 comments:

Post a Comment