Search This Blog

Saturday, March 9, 2024

I was told I can get rid of my "body armour" (high sceptism about that) I WILL GET RID OF MOST JEWELRY OF MINE BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD - some my jewelry is straight up white people colonizer stuffs (no hate) - I battle somedays much wanting to fit in - to be liked. I'm weary of getting rid of my jewelry that often is used for "protection" - I'm not totally "tribal" I'm very aware that there is this thing called "the world" it is very greedy for money and that money is the root of "all evil" - turquoise bracelets need to stay on me I feel BUFFALO BEADS TO THEY ARE WAY IMPORTANT TO ME............this white colonized country (no hate to white people) they don't understand what's on the land man..............................that shiz gonna kill them.....................ENJOY DIEING WHITE PEOPLE - NO HATE...................usually these "beings" kill you slow just letting colonizers know most them kill you slow - have fun with that.............

1st husband e-mailed me this recently from a place on the internet I don't want to say from where, swear he sends me e-mails via a "portal" from """""""""the otherside"""""""""".....................

I was told I can get rid of my "body armour" (high sceptism about that) I WILL GET RID OF MOST JEWELRY OF MINE BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP WITH THE WORLD IS ENMITY WITH GOD - some my jewelry is straight up white people colonizer stuffs (no hate) - I battle somedays much wanting to fit in - to be liked. I'm weary of getting rid of my jewelry that often is used for "protection" - I'm not totally "tribal" I'm very aware that there is this thing called "the world" it is very greedy for money and that money is the root of "all evil" - turquoise bracelets need to stay on me I feel BUFFALO BEADS TO THEY ARE WAY IMPORTANT TO ME............this white colonized country (no hate to white people) they don't understand what's on the land man..............................that shiz gonna kill them.....................ENJOY DIEING WHITE PEOPLE - NO HATE...................usually these "beings" kill you slow just letting colonizers know most them kill you slow - have fun with that.........................

man sheri's been on the rez

sheri's been to tribal weekly meetings at her school

she might've even - smoked something once or twice on purpose wanting to "journey some more" like snoop dogg says in a song. Because jesus he went in the desert though 40 days and like 40 nights like I can "full circle" colonizer this idea..........................so that HE WOULD BE TEMPTED. If you just on earth all the time - this normal world................um what if the devil never even comes up to you and says hi????????????????????????????????? I have a real point I AM SURE OF THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! Matthew 4:2-4 "He fasted for forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was famished. 3 The tempter came and said to him, ‘If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.’ 4 But he answered, ‘It is written,“One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.”’ ------------- white people to this day they real into "fasting" ------------------ shoot man that's ruff for your colonizer butt - aho

no hate for white people - they got enough problems as it is having to fast all the time like that for real

somedays I just gawk at them - loves gawking at them at the mall I love that 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓 NO HATE AT ALL ---------- JUST LOVE AND GAWKING 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

 THE WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY FAST 

they don't know how to drum - most em not really

they know on purpose starvation so that god will notice them..............................................that's all they know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they don't know about the land

and having a connection with the land

they white

they don't know about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 And the Lord said, ‘What have you done? Listen; your brother’s blood is crying out to me from the ground! 11 And now you are cursed from the ground, which has opened its mouth to receive your brother’s blood from your hand.

it's like genesis 4:10-11 isn't even in the bible to white people - THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT BEING CONNECTED TO THE LAND AT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Ya and the day also while a tally is being kept I was in a ski chair at the fair going over a tribe dancing, and I near left my body and was up with what they call the Kachina - the elder lead native american's in heaven - very holy spirit filled to --------- then the native american's below me someone walked to the chief and they pointed at me and waved at me and I waved at them..........somehow they knew someone near them was "experiencing something" very native american

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RIFk6lLYmDk

I don't like getting rid of my quartz.............
I don't like white man
pressuring me like this with their quartz crystals are evil video's and the comments a handful of them some called me "witch" wearing quartz crystal like 2 weekends ago, like 2 them 2 white people appologized for some of the attacks that were people were just walking past me saying mean things to me that weekend IN SEATTLE THIS HAPPENED IN SEATTLE WASHINGTON
and if white man
and fallen angel
manage to get me to get rid of my quartz or at least the noticable wearing of quartz
I still wear turquoise and buffalo beads so neither one of you accomplished anything
https://www.donorschoose.org/
Ms. Rainer's classrooms fundraiser is now fully funded 😁 But there are many more classrooms with many more needs at Donors Choose...............








0 comments:

Post a Comment