Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2024

I support the LGBTQ (all over the world : ) um accidentally just donated to like great britain LGBTQ organization - BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD YA!!!!!) because hey if they doin shiz potentially sending themselves to hell WHICH OF US IS WITHOUT SIN???????? Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.".......................I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan for real right now, I'm a fool, wait let me take a picture for you SO YOU CAN SEE ME REAL GOOD YO............................FOOLISHNESS I ENJOY......................

I support the LGBTQ (all over the world : ) um accidentally just donated to like great britain LGBTQ organization - BUT ALL OVER THE WORLD YA!!!!!) because hey if they doin shiz potentially sending themselves to hell WHICH OF US IS WITHOUT SIN????????   Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.".......................I meaaaaaaaaaaaaaan for real right now, I'm a fool, wait let me take a picture for you SO YOU CAN SEE ME REAL GOOD YO............................FOOLISHNESS I ENJOY......................


you might think ahhhhhhhhhhh sheri your not about to walk around several towns maybe states, maybe countries wearing a black horned dragon sling, backpack (it's soooooooooooo comfy, like it was custom made for me for reals to) - ya 😁😂😂😂💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
Matthew 7:1-3 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."
But it took me a long time to grasp the concept of Matthew 7:1-3 because people are often "little bishes" I'M TELLING THE TRUTH! They are often little biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiishes NO HATE ------- they little bishes that love to goooooooooo off on this verse...........................so much so I wasn't ever given a chance neither in church or outside of church to literally read Matthew 7:1-3 most people are so buisy going offffffffffffffffffffffffffffff on this verse being little bishes...........no hate................
Matthew 7:3 "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" The way they are little bishes about Matthew 7:3 all the time I just want to enlist them all in the army so they can finally get their butts kicked!!!!!!!!!! If I had magical powers most you all would be enlisted right now getting your butts kicked and never being little bishes anymore with Matthew 7:3. 
#FACTS
  And when they go offffffffffffffff being such little bishes about Matthew 7:3 I always think to myself, well I don't have anything in my eye's MY EYE'S LOOK HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What even are these little bishes going off on??????????
  But when you read Matthew 7:1-2 you get it eventually, don't judge the LGBTQ, or hookers, or anybody that lives different then you. LOVE PEOPLE! 
Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
1st I was a emo
then I become goth
the emo is still in my blood though
✌️
you know where I'll be when I come around 
that's right
the cemetary

via GIPHY

0 comments:

Post a Comment