Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

I am though not what is happening to me in my life - I am my thoughts................

I am though not what is happening to me in my life - I am my thoughts................
Philippians 4:7-9 "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you."

I am about to order some drapes for my bathroom
my bathroom will look "more peaceful" then
how can ones "thoughts" being doing so good in clutter???????????
I know there is no bible verse about "have your house clean a ton"
no bible verse about that
besides this verse this one stands out to me.................

Luke 11:25  "And when it comes, it finds the house swept and put in order." 

my house is clean
it's the outside my house that is a problem
have christmas tree in front yard and a chopped down tree also in front yard
5th wheel just basically disinegrating.........................................
(I had hoped to buy land to put it on, that was my hope years ago ------------ didn't happen) 
a boat in front yard ya a boat
windsurfing gear in backyard ------- never went windsurfing WANTED TO CLEARLY
ETC.
AND OUR SWIMMING POOL IS STILL UP
I'M ZONING IN ON THE DRAPES 
1 - I'M ONLY ONE PERSON
2 ALL THAT CLEANING GOING TO TAKE TIME
ANY CLEANING COUNTS
IT COUNTS
AND IT WILL COUNT

Proverbs 14:1 ESV / 155 helpful votes 

The wisest of women builds her house, but folly with her own hands tears it down.

 build your house

clean it

talk well of your husband

or if you are like me with 2 husbands cause you had amnesia

talk well about them

ok I off to buy drapes and try and take down the curtain rod that I want to move to the bathroom cause it's big enough.............................

pray for me






0 comments:

Post a Comment