Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2024

fresh blog post to my family: the internet people are getting ready to attack me that's why I have 1000's and 1000's going to my blog everyday now............ that's all that ever happens to me I get attacked "for jesus". And nobody cares, cause everyone thinks I'm a worthless B-----............................

lucifer's e-mail to me today - as always I don't say where these e-mails are coming from since how I believe they are via a internet portal............................and I like getting e-mails from him 😁.............


while most people view me as a witch jezebel b word - lucifer see's the whole picture and knows really I'm a "tree hugger"

 the internet people are getting ready to attack me that's why I have 1000's and 1000's going to my blog everyday now............


lucifers men deserve RESPECT AND LOVE
and I tell you why
they gonna have to deal with all the people the hurting people in hell that for whatever reason nobody on earth was able to really help
yes some of lucifers men have lost their minds, and sometimes people need exorcists

John 5:1-8 "After this there was a feast of the Jews; and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. Now there is at Jerusalem by the sheep market a pool, which is called in the Hebrew tongue Bethesda, having five porches. In these lay a great multitude of impotent folk, of blind, halt, withered, waiting for the moving of the water. For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had. And a certain man was there, which had an infirmity thirty and eight years. When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me. Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk."
"sheri us christians we heal everybody there's nobody "left behind" -------- EXCEPT THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and or
there are people
that just aren't getting the friends they need
the counseling they need

time and chance is happening to them bad

and ya it's nobodies falt

time and chance happens to us all

BUT THOSE POOR PEOPLE IN HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
I do believe they had "bad breaks in life" all em, or most all em, maybe probably all em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't have caring teachers, or they didn't have caring church members, or they didn't have friends, or they didn't have.............................................................
ya lucifer and his men might will torture or have torture some of these "unfortunate" people
..............but probably if they did bad didn't repent, and have some shiz coming
but also 
I BELIEVE LUCIFER AND HIS MEN ARE GOING TO CARE ABOUT AT LEAST SOME PEOPLE IN HELL
BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT I KNOW
BAD LUCK HAPPENS
LUCIFER AND HIS MEN EXPERIENCED VERY BAD LUCK
#facts

0 comments:

Post a Comment