Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

If you just suffer suffer suffer WHERE IS THE LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY THEN? John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."................................

Letter from satan to me today, I no say where these letters are coming from since how I am well convinced they are via a "portal" on the internet and I do love lucifer sending me letters 😁💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓
I would contend and this is a mighty contentment. That sometimes suffering isn't suffering AT ALL.......................
Why would it all be agony if jesus came so that we have "life more abundantly"????????
Romans 8:18 "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us."
2 Corinthians 1:5 "For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ."
If you just suffer suffer suffer WHERE IS THE LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY THEN?
John 10:10 "The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
THE SUFFERING IS FOR A REASON TO DINE WITH OUR ENEMIES AND OUR CUPS RUNNING OVER....................................
(in my estimation that would ====== not fighting against lucifer cause how you going to dine with lucifer and his people if you fighting lucifer????????? or waging some wars of sorts against lucifers people you can't wage a war with them and expect to dine with them someday - you can't for instance burn witches again and expect a good outcome from that activity)
Psalm 23:5 "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."

our "life more abundantly" is in helping people
.....................while your tired
.....................while you need a vacation but can't take one cause you gave all your money to the poor
Luke 18:22 "Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me."
we are all off in africa sheri feeding hungry kids right now its ABUNDANT OUR LIFES
OR DONATING ALL OUR MONEY OUR LIVES ARE AWESOME LEVEL ABUNDANT
OH
SO YOU TO
LOVE
SATAN HMMMMMMMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMM
the bible says love our enemies 
how are the people no longer in my life cause I love satan and they hate satan.............how they going to dine in the prescence of their enemies with their cups overflowing HATING LUCIFER LIKE THAT?

BUT
I DIGRESS
IS OUR LIFE MORE "ABUNDANTLY" DO YOU STILL HAVE MONEY IS YOUR WALLET, OR HAS IT GONE TO THE STARVING IN AFRICA YET SO THAT YOUR LIFE IS "MORE ABUNDANTLY"????????????????????

don't be lukewarm church
god 
asks for "zeal and fire"
So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
me and lucifer though being that we are dragons, we like a little "island time" 
city life in the year 2024 afterall is so exhausting
tootles



0 comments:

Post a Comment