Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Video blog post/testimony: How rocks, crystals, stones have strengthened my faith (with bible verses about rocks not all them, I could literally talk about rock bible verses for pretty safe to say hours I stopped at like the 15 minute point I think?)........................

Video blog post/testimony: How rocks, crystals, stones have strengthened my faith (with bible verses about rocks not all them, I could literally talk about rock bible verses for pretty safe to say hours I stopped at like the 15 minute point I think?)........................

1 Peter 2:8 "And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed."

Ecclesiastes 3:5 "A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;"

Psalm 18:2

 
 "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." - NIV version of the bible this verse is from, I like NIV the bestest of this particular verse 👍💋

  Any christian witches reading this, ya I'd recommend not doing witchcraft cause I think that, you can be right a natural witch (aka able to appreciate a lot, rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝) but like the witches and warlocks in the bible burnt their books I JUST LETTING YOU KNOW.....................Acts 19:19 "Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver."
  "Marky Mark and I'm here to move you
Rhymes will groove you
And I'm here to prove to you
That we can party on the positive side
And pump positive vibes" - 
 The bible it mirrors a ton of "hippy dippy" ideas..................Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." Listen to lot's of Marky Mark basically 👍

0 comments:

Post a Comment