Search This Blog

Saturday, December 14, 2019

My "works meet of repentance" for this week, I donated $5 to St. Jude's children's hospital that does accept paypal, very convenient and a great cause....................

My "works meet of repentance" for this week, I donated $5 to St. Jude's children's hospital that does accept paypal, very convenient and a great cause....................
  I am weary of heeding this bible verse I won't lie....................
   Luke 6:26-28 "Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you! for so did their fathers to the false prophets. But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you."
  It "feels" to me often, that all I have are enemies and by enemies I mean people that don't actually like me.................ya they may say to other people they don't hate me, they may put up a "good front" but do they love me in "deed and in truth" - a lot of the time THEY DON'T (now some do). 1 John 3:18 "My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth."
   I can't do good to everybody. I think for me these charities, is my "loving" not just in tongue not just putting the word in pink at the end of my blog post LOVE as I often have, BUT IN DEED AND TRUTH!
   And it don't matter if it's $5 here and there, it matters THAT I THAT YOU ARE CARING LOVING LOVING RIGHT IN DEED AND IN TRUTH!
  However it is you choose to do that. And ya I got gifts for my family. Brians mailing them out soon.
  It's good to love one another and care.
John 13:33-35 "Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you. A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."
Love our neighbors as ourselves the bible says well our neighbors ARE EVERYBODY!
 I wouldn't "poo poo" my occasional $5 donations cause I'm a zealous messianic jew. 

Romans 13:8-10 

Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
   I just am unable to think like my family and flip off my brothers ex-wife and hate her forever (see previous blog post), like they want me to.......................it's clearly not in my "mentality" that sort of "logic" 
  I love my family, they maybe mad at me forever that to this day I like my brothers ex-wife....................I theorize my brother's ex-wife told her "step daughter" aka my brothers daughter, that she was no longer her mom anymore and didn't mean it in a "mean hearted way" and it was taken badly. That is the going theory I have. 
  Are there totally evil horrible people out there, no chance for them to be saved, or to be "good" or what have you...................ya there pry is.................but my brother's ex-wife I have hope for her. 
  I ain't wanting to curse her to death or nothing I am a messianic jew!
 But in "this world" as far as "this worlds system" goes maybe people are """"""supposed""""""""" to curse one another to death and not care about each other to be............................naturals.................
Shabbat Shalom
Love for all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment