Search This Blog

Monday, December 16, 2019

I live in the USA and here a lot of people feel "entitled", and I am going to tell you all how to really succeed at life.............mainly serving................

   I live in the USA and here a lot of people feel "entitled", and I am going to tell you all how to really succeed at life.............mainly serving................
   I've had a photo just in my brains........glued there for near 24 hours. Someone I know who is riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiich  -------- nice people, rich people, party with not many people their in the photo.
   They are nice people I ain't saying they ain't nice people, but I honest believe, they have been so rich so long, and with such a "entitled" mentality whether they even realize it or not, because they are "gorgeous" and rich.

  So I was looking for a giffy and got all sidetracked due to this Danny Devito Giffy, my family we love Danny Devito in our house. 
   My youngest daughter painted Danny Devito as a teletubby sun, we are big time fans of Danny Devito like everyone in my house.............this painting is giant the photo doesn't do it justice, and it happens to be the green grass in the field matches the cabinets perfect................love this painting......)  I don't get the "tele tubby" reference myself, but my kids have
watched more episodes of "It's always sunny in philadelphia" then I have.
    But sheri this goes against your whole idea and the bible verse that says the poor will have few friends Proverbs 14:20 "The poor is hated even of his own neighbour: but the rich hath many friends." - Ya that verse exists, and many a rich people do fair well out there, hence they I do believe a lot of them get really "entitled" in their minds. 
Acts 20:35 "I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive." - I'm just telling you all right now the words of the lord Jesus Christ, and he said It is more blessed to give than to receive.
    Well Jesus Christ the lord, would not say that unless it is the actual case. 
    I'm workin up to something here.................................bible says we will reap if we faint not (that don't matter how much money you do or do not have). You can volunteer for free at many local foodbanks, many good things you can do that cost very little, sending letters for instance. 
Galatians 6:8-10 "For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith."
    We will reap if we faint not If we faint not. And of note to me Mark 9:35 "And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all." I know I am of the last, I am aware of my low status (though my family don't want me mentioning their 1st names on my blog my mom told me don't mention their 1st names, they are convinced I'm big time a celebrity - which maybe I am????????, a person can be many things at one time). I know right, I post stupid on my blog, and my you tube ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................
   I'd like to not pay attention to to the word "least" in Mark 9:35, and more zone in on "the servant of all" -------- but also not not zone in on the "least" word in that bible verse, because you don't have to have money or be anything great, or OR you could have money....................anybody can serve. 
Think on it, really think on it..................the greatest in the kingdom of heaven "..........the same shall be last of all, and servant of all"
    How much zeal we alllllllllllllllllllll should have to serve one another!
   And if your not a believer and have no desire to give your life to the lord right now (or maybe never), still STILL FOR YOU TO...........................Matthew 10:42 "And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward."
Mark 9:41 "For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward."
That is all I have to say for today, I really want to add this lady gaga song which I actually mega like this song, so I'm going to add it................................
Real riches ain't money at all
real riches is friends and family and community and your church etc. etc.






0 comments:

Post a Comment