Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Keep the 1st thing 1st MOST IMPORTANT, that is what god told me last night Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment."...............

Keep the 1st thing 1st MOST IMPORTANT, that is what god told me last night Mark 12:30 "And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment." God told me I was getting much to caught up lately in giving Him adequate "tithes and offerings" and that that isn't even what He is after (well god would like us right to give him tithes and offerings else there wouldn't even be a mention of tithes and offerings in the bible and of "robbing god" Malachi 3:8 "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.", but more then anything He wants our hearts). Refer to the bold and underlined bit the the bible below is the gist of what God told me last night.........................................

Mark 12

28 And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?
29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:
30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these.
32 And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:
33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
   So many pastors out there, they'll preach tv ones, donate today and god'll give you back a 7 fold times 7 blessing (many tv pastors like to make up various multiplications of blessings that will come back to you)
As bad as I'd like to have money
and I do want money
I want to rule the world to
God told me to keep Him 1st
This is the point in my blog I'm supposed to choose a song I have no idea what song to choose?????????????????????????????
 "Women they will come and they will go" - Fleetwood Mac
God.................God is worth sticking with. 
I chose this song also due to the lyric.......................
"Now here you go again You say you want your freedom"
If I could I would
.................
.............
.........
and you know it
------- ya I'd do that to
and that
and that
and that
AND THAT
Bible says don't envy the sinners and stuffs...........................but how?
Proverbs 23:17 "Let not thine heart envy sinners: but be thou in the fear of the Lord all the day long."
 A lot of the time they looks to be the ones having allllllllllllllllllllll the fun. 
  Most nights I stuck at home, cause my genious kids have homework, which hey I can't complain that I have no life for going on 5 years, cause it's great being a genious, geniouses make tons of money usually. 
  Lately I've came like within millimeters of cracking finally and going and you know purchasing a little marijuana's. I haven't. 
  I shouldn't
cause that is what "sinners" do
they buy the marijuana's
and I repent
repent don't mean go and buy the marijuana's
A year now
one our realistate signs is just feet away from the pot shop down the street
A year now
I've sat and watched car after car after car after car drive into the pot shop parking lot
driving in my mind to some green leafed pearly gates
(I sit in the car while my husband takes care of that particular realistate open house sign)
love god myself
just god
not money
not pot
If you sit here with a boooooooooooooooooooo life and love god that will be making god happy
not the marijuana's
  Some rich young guy friends I had in high school - used to tell me "it takes the edge off" 
makes sense
pot even logically makes sense in my mind
why would you just want to be "on a edge"?????????????????????
  I'd think if you like stayed at the edge of a cliff long enough you might would jump off eventually. 
.........................................I pry do count as a ex-pothead, I completely think like a pothead
1 Thessalonians 5:8 "But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation."
  Being high on pot is a type of not being sober.........................I've heard that people high get in car crashes easy
  Well, people that smoke pot get in car crashes easy and a lot cause they ain't sober when they are high I don't believe. 
 ---------------------- yep pry going to have to buy a pinball machine get back into pinball................................................but I have a problem my house is so small where I even gonna put a pinball machine??????????????????????????????????????????????????

0 comments:

Post a Comment