Search This Blog

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Life going nowhere? Depressed? Suicidal? God wants good things for you Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." The world can get a person depressed, suicidal, etc. it sure can.......................

Life going nowhere? Depressed? Suicidal? God wants good things for you Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." The world can get a person depressed, suicidal, etc. it sure can. I'm in a "mood" lately been listening to this morning this song I include the lyrics.............


Mad World
Gary Jules, Michael Andrews

All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head, I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world
Children waiting for the day, they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher, tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me
And I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
When people run in circles it's a very very
Mad world, mad world
Enlarge your world
Mad world
Source: LyricFind
Songwriters: Roland Orzabal

Now the bible verse above is directed at Jews, but if you are grafted it it's for you as well and all people God ultimately wishes good for because.........2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance."
   I find the song above to be super pertinent, ya people age, and fine. But the idea, that people are going around in circles out there. And some, are even going "around in circles" while having 15,000-20,000 or more followers on instagram. Ya they might get "gigs" ------- but really 
really
they just going around in circles
 Now we all are in what I call "the wheel" - all of us. Celebrities, non-celebrities, all of us are in "the wheel" and that does keep spinning. 
  I do not believe god wants us super tired, worn out, beaten down (like all the time I'm tryin to say, we all get super tired sometimes I think.......maybe say renovating a house that's tiring for instance). 2 Corinthians 4:16 "For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day."
  Usually people think of thirst they think of water. We get water, and drink that to feel refreshed. The word of God I also believe is very refreshing! Luke 4:4 "And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God." 
  That's all I have to say for today, the basic gist. I've been myself many a time tempted to chase after the things the world chases after. But the word of god says 
Be not conformed to this world
meaning don't chase after the things this world is chasing after
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind!
Romans 12:2 "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God."
  Most in this world are truelly running in circles going nowhere........it's sad, but it's the case. Bible says Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you." Truth - I never needed 1000's and 1000's of instagram followers or you tube subscribers etc. and neither do you!
But I mean if you is a celebrity or with the 1000's and 1000's of followers etc. 
God/Jesus the word of God is where it's at for all us I believe! - Water will only refresh so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But the word of god....................

John 4:12-14 "Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle? Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment