Search This Blog

Friday, August 14, 2020

Video blog post: Repentance is a thing in our hearts 1st, and it should impact our every day. Matthew 24:38 "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,"................

Video blog post: Repentance is a thing in our hearts 1st, and it should impact our every day. Matthew 24:38 "For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,"................

Matthew 24:37-38 "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark," Noah I do believe told people to repent (though I don't think there is bible proof of that, that is just something many "theorize" - hard to believe he'd just let everyone all die).........I think pastors and maybe some bloggers definately myself part of our job is to let people know this is the time to repent now. Don't wait until your dead..................now is the day of salvation 2 Corinthians 6:2 "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)"
Matthew 3:2 "And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Matthew 4:17 "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
Mark 1:15 "And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel."
  That's what the lord Himself did He told people to repent. 
That's all I have to say for today mini blog post today. 
Repent while you can while you are alive. 
John 8:31 "Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;" Also......1 Corinthians 1:21 "For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe." --- I'm the little train that could after all.
   Don't listen to men who might have tried to  bash you like they have bashed me, calling me a sinner cause I wear wigs, or makeup. 
The word of god says
"If ya continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed"
and
"it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe"
"For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power."


0 comments:

Post a Comment